All Quiet on the Western Coast

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited September 2021
So after dozens of pages and hundreds of comments (if not more) of feedback on conquest, non GL nerfs, gear economy, people quitting the game, etc there is nothing said? No response from Doja or Crumb? How? How is this acceptable?

Even more pressing, why are we buffing JMK? Especially to that degree??? He’s holding just fine on defense and can beat any GL on offense. Why buff him? Are you guys now trying to nerf older GL that counter him? Should JML and SEE have zero chance against him?

I especially love that they decide to buff him in the middle of conquest to make that boss mode even more difficult than it already was.

Seriously, this is getting out of hand. The devs need to address this and hard stop these nonsensical moves they’ve been making which are clearly driven by greed. I get the company needs to make money but they were never short on revenue. They’ve crossed the line in balance of fun vs profit.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    A huge amount of drastic changes, in a very short space of time, and we have all but radio silence from CG.

Sure, we’ve heard their “We’ll take that on board” comments, but that is not enough, or what people are looking for.

If this is all supposed to make sense to us, and make the game better for us, CG better hurry up and start telling us how. For the moment, they have ruined a great many things.

The biggest tragedy in all of this, the community was riding the crest of a wave before the changes came into effect. It was the most positive space the games even been in, only for that to be evaporated very quickly, and seemingly intentionally.

I am worried about the future.