Dooku or Luke for pvp

Hi,

My team consists of:
Sidius 6*
Luminara 6*
Boba Fett 5*
Poogle 4*

Have a spot being used by Dooku, but today I will upgrade Luke to 5* and both share the remaining equipment slot to gear 7.

Leader is Sidius.

I think Sidius leader skill + Poogle buff + Luke can make a huge damage.
Dooku other way does more atacks.

So what you think?

Thanks in advance for your answers
Ally code 632-517-719

Replies

• Dooku is OP. Luke is OK but Dooku is very strong imo.
  • 5* luke might be better then 4*dooku, but even stars dooku is just better. Overall higher dps and they have about the same stun. Dooku also gets bonus vs jedi which helps.
  • You'll be able to farm luke much faster...n he hits hard with good hp , once u level him up
    I still use dooku at lv59.... but going up against luke, when he Is leveled up, Is no fun......
  • Fighton wrote: »
    You'll be able to farm luke much faster...n he hits hard with good hp , once u level him up
    I still use dooku at lv59.... but going up against luke, when he Is leveled up, Is no fun......

Lol im the other way around with luke at 56, but he is easier to get shards. I've done some tests using other peoples dookus just to see who does the most total damage with basic attacks and dooku is always the highest, sometimes even without counters. In order to use luke you pretty much have to use sids leader ability because he doesnt seem to crit enough on his own. But when hes critting, hes a beast.
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    How many stars u have luke at?
  • Fighton wrote: »
    How many stars u have luke at?

5 will be 6 in a couple days. The dookus i test with are 4* and same lvl. There is still 2 more pieces i can get for luke that will add some damage.
  • Dooku - the second attack is worth it... Luke hits pretty hard though
  • Thanks for your answers!

By the moment I will stay with Dooku, when Luke is 6* probably i will change them,. Very hard to get shards for Dooku.

PD: Poogle has helped me to raise from top 100 to top 5 in a week. Listened to EA_Jesse. Sidius Aoe + Poogle damage buff hits very hard
    Ally code 632-517-719
  • I prefer luke over dooku in pvp especially when ur using synergys that get assists.