Please give the option to sim GL tiers after beating them the first time.

One of the worst things I've ever experienced/felt in this game is investing tickets into a GL tier only for the game to crash or some other issue I had no control over come up (missing buttons bug) I've never outright lost a tier due to incorrect play or modding etc. It's a crash or some bug.. EVERYTIME.

I farmed up 105 tickets to finish tier 1 of the JMK event, and I decided to do all 7 attempts of it on my phone because its more stable than playing SWGOH on a emulator (so I was already thinking about the possibility of crashing lol). Well turns out it doesn't matter as I crashed 3x in a row on my phone and lost 45 tickets and 600 crystals worth of energy, and since CG doesn't reimburse tickets for whatever reason I just lost a day's worth of time towards the event.

I know I won't get reimbursed as I tried this before so all I ask is to PLEASE allow players to sim these tiers after beating them the first time, its a terrible feeling to know you lost time/resources on something you had no control over just because its part of some arbitrary system you designed. So again, please give us the ability to sim and minimize the risk of losing our hard earned resources.. its bad enough as is.