Conquest Suggestions

Listening to a lot of the complaining about the new Conquest and after playing I had a few ideas and I wanted to share one. I think making it so each battle could be replayed for free for 5 attempts, or some other number, before having to pay for a refresh would encourage more experimentation, eliminate some of the rng, and help people achieve the feats without overly speeding up the completion of the event. It seems like it would balance things out a little better.

Replies

• strafeSS
    201 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    For long events like conquest if you paid out rewards as soon as people reach max crate you would increase spending. Something to think about. I would definitely refresh more to get crate rewards/shards earlier. Even on shorter events like Galactic Challenges this would be nice.
  • Options
    Why my rewards are calculated wrongly, as I've completed all my stages on easy tire, with around 600+ key cards, but I received my rewards saying I earned only 363 key cards, with 20 Mail & 10 Ashoka shards. It's been a waste of my time playing for nothing. Do give me an explanation on this issue, I've been with this game since the beginning until now. Don't let me lose hope on EA. Thanks.
  • Options
    By the way, I've obtained all the rewards crates except the last red one for easy tire.