I messed up in the beginning

Jbk_32Jbk
posts Member
edited September 2021
Hi CG.
I was hoping to reach out to one of you guys when this happened I just was thinking maybe this is a lost cause. I have played your game for about 3 months now. I bought the hyperdrive bundle on day 7 and before that I bought $135 worth of packs that included characters like vader and old ben. I built my rosters around those players i got to 5 stars before I even knew what the hyperdrive bundle was. And once I found out when I decided to buy it I was dissapointed and confused because I spent money on those packs without even knowing. I do see this as my fault somewhat I was just hoping I could get some google play credit or something to reimburse me when I was foolish enough to buy those packs without reading what it had said.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    You'll struggle for a reply from CG here. There is an option to contact support in the game itself but it may be quicker and easier to go to Google Play (purchases) and explain it as a mistaken purchase.

Good luck..
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, you probably won’t get much help from the EA help team or CG. But as @AlexanderG already said, you could try to get a refund through Google Play.

Best of luck.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.