RC/Executor issues

HokieFiend
286 posts Member
edited September 11
Bounty hunters aren't dispelling debuffs on themselves when they use a special ability and apply breach while RC is active today. Anyone else seeing this? It's happened two battles in a row at the beginning of the battle.

Wish they would do something about these 7* mirrors. RNG where your cap ship goes second resulting in an unwinnable battle much of the time regardless isn't fun. I wouldn't even care if it's a new ship they sell to solve their created problem.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Enemy bounty hunters are dispelling their debuffs. Player's bounty hunters are NOT. This is confirmed over several battles. This needs fixed ASAP.

@Kyno can you see if this can be brought to the attention of the devs?
  • HokieFiend wrote: »
    Enemy bounty hunters are dispelling their debuffs. Player's bounty hunters are NOT. This is confirmed over several battles. This needs fixed ASAP.

@Kyno can you see if this can be brought to the attention of the devs?

That is the level 7 of the ability, which unlocks at 6*. Are you sure the ship in question is at 6* and has upgraded that ability?
  • HokieFiend
    286 posts Member
    edited September 10
    Fully maxed 7* Executor. Fully maxed abilities.
  • This issue seems to be tied to bounty hunters using a special ability where that ability also causes breach itself. If you notice when using a special ability from Boba and he has debuffs, those debuffs will consistently be dispelled. If you use RC or HT's breach ability it seems like if that breach is resisted, your debuffs don't clear... but judging from IG and Boba clearing their debuffs on special the debuffs should clear. My guess is the code is not taking into account RC granting unresistable breach to BH's in this case where that special ability also causes breach itself.
  • scuba
    12754 posts Member
    RC crew ability of apply breech with special does not apply to RC. "Whenever another..." means all but rc.
    So RC will only apply breech ok nice with his special (because of the special) and it can be resisted.
    That said... I was pretty sure I saw this a couple times. Of course when I went to record it I didn't see it.
  • HokieFiend
    286 posts Member
    edited September 11
    scuba wrote: »
    RC crew ability of apply breech with special does not apply to RC. "Whenever another..." means all but rc.
    So RC will only apply breech ok nice with his special (because of the special) and it can be resisted.
    That said... I was pretty sure I saw this a couple times. Of course when I went to record it I didn't see it.

It's not working for HT or XB. This is all while RC is present in the battle. In fact a shard mate noted that XB's basic that successfully applied a breach did not clear debuffs. It seems wildly inconsistent as I've 100% had HT dispel himself in the past. Perhaps something has recently changed.

• scuba
    12754 posts Member
    "They" most likely won't look at it till there is video proof and bug report submitted on help.ea
    I am hoping to catch it sometime.
  • Its bugged 100%. Dispell not working anymore.
  • crzydroid
    5860 posts Moderator
    There is an open bug report on it already.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>