GC 15 Critical Hit Feat Not Working

SmikeBuckalad
9 posts Member
edited September 2021
I'm curious if anyone else has had an issue with this feat. I can easily win the top tier of GC ships, but I don't seem to be getting credit for 15 critical hits. I've even slowed down the speed so I can carefully count the big yellow number flashes and I'm quite confident I've gotten 15 or more at least 3 times.

My best idea is that it doesn't count critical assists, only crits on a toon's own turn. Any ideas?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Why not take into account crit assist? It is crit ... right?
    We will see preety soon but do not get your hopes to high with CashGrabbers 😜
  • The enemy ships are actually the ones that decided to upgrade a regular hit to a critical one probably.
  • I got it first attempt
  • It took me a lot of attempts, but I got that feat on IX with rebels. Glad I don't need to complete X as well.
  • Can complete with Executor - than you notice the dispell no longer works for Executor as well. Pretty fun nerf vs Executor for upcoming GAC i assume.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    There is already an open bug report on it and Devs are looking into it. Seems to be a problem with Malevolence fleets in particular.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>