Grand arena delayed?

Shouldnt it already be in join Phase? Is there an announcement of feats? Cant find it

Replies

• TVF
    30946 posts Member
    edited September 13

Join phase is later today.
    Post edited by Kyno on
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Digging the P2W "Dark Lord of the Sith" title. Some good value for early adopters of Lord Vader there...
  • Kyno
    31068 posts Moderator
    BeralCator wrote: »
    Digging the P2W "Dark Lord of the Sith" title. Some good value for early adopters of Lord Vader there...

Last I checked, titles dont help you win, so I think you meant to type P2T.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Digging the P2W "Dark Lord of the Sith" title. Some good value for early adopters of Lord Vader there...

Agree, this time its not like Beskar Mando gc

I’m a bit disappointed that I can’t get the title, but at least I can get the portrait.
    "Thank you for evaluating."

I mean, you 'win' a title. In any case, it seems silly and redundant with all the exclusive portraits and titles that come with each GL.

I guess it is a weird early adopter flex. OK...
  • BeralCator wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I mean, you 'win' a title. In any case, it seems silly and redundant with all the exclusive portraits and titles that come with each GL.

People play the game for different reasons. Some collect titles. Not everything is for you.
  • BasherBeau wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

People play the game for different reasons. Some collect titles. Not everything is for you.

I collect titles, but this is the first one that is directly tied to a hot new release that is mainly for big spenders. There isn't much of a challenge to acquiring it other than spending a lot (or hoarding a lot of resources and blowing your wad on Lord Vader). At least the other titles were possible for most players if you were creative, like winning with a few 3* Bad Batch mixed in.

The titles and portraits have historically been pretty F2P inclusive so this one kind of sticks out like a sore thumb. But I guess you really can monetize anything...