Grand arena delayed?

Shouldnt it already be in join Phase? Is there an announcement of feats? Cant find it

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited September 2021

Join phase is later today.
    Post edited by Kyno on
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Digging the P2W "Dark Lord of the Sith" title. Some good value for early adopters of Lord Vader there...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    BeralCator wrote: »
    Digging the P2W "Dark Lord of the Sith" title. Some good value for early adopters of Lord Vader there...

Last I checked, titles dont help you win, so I think you meant to type P2T.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Digging the P2W "Dark Lord of the Sith" title. Some good value for early adopters of Lord Vader there...

Agree, this time its not like Beskar Mando gc

I’m a bit disappointed that I can’t get the title, but at least I can get the portrait.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.

I mean, you 'win' a title. In any case, it seems silly and redundant with all the exclusive portraits and titles that come with each GL.

I guess it is a weird early adopter flex. OK...
  • BasherBeau wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I mean, you 'win' a title. In any case, it seems silly and redundant with all the exclusive portraits and titles that come with each GL.

I guess it is a weird early adopter flex. OK...

People play the game for different reasons. Some collect titles. Not everything is for you.

I collect titles, but this is the first one that is directly tied to a hot new release that is mainly for big spenders. There isn't much of a challenge to acquiring it other than spending a lot (or hoarding a lot of resources and blowing your wad on Lord Vader). At least the other titles were possible for most players if you were creative, like winning with a few 3* Bad Batch mixed in.

The titles and portraits have historically been pretty F2P inclusive so this one kind of sticks out like a sore thumb. But I guess you really can monetize anything...