Instead of gl.

Natgmn
103 posts Member
edited September 2021
We have had just galactic legends this year basically. Can we get some new actual legendary events it's been almost a year since one. And another epic confrontation those are fun.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Natgmn wrote: »
    We have had just galactic legends this year basically. Can we get some new actual legendary events it's been almost a year since one. And another epic confrontation those are fun.

General Windu!!
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    They could do Admiral Trench for a Separatist Legendary, with GR needed to complete the event. They could also do Supreme Leader Snoke with Resistance needed, and Jabba the Hutt for a Scoundrel Legendary, with Scoundrels or Smugglers needed for him.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • There is no point to add any more other stuff than gl. The rest is totally useless. Only gl matters
  • Natgmn
    103 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    There is no point to add any more other stuff than gl. The rest is totally useless. Only gl matters

No it's not. Despite what cg said the reasoning for the nerfs was to make gls unbeatable by non gl well that's never going to happen you can still counter gls with non gl even if you have to double tap it. So really why not bring some lesser power characters in to make things more interesting and to give lower gp rosters something fun to get that is part of a good team or faction. I mean they could bring out an epic confrontation jawa I wouldnt care just something cool and useful that doesnt take relics to get but does require some effort. They could even make the journey character and epic confrontation parts of the journey to a gl.
  • The problem with Legendary events is that there aren't a lot of factions that aren't a requirement for one already.

For the most part, those that don't have been in the game for ages. That will likely mean much higher gear requirements vs the Legendary events we already have.
  • Natgmn
    103 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    They can bring a new faction like the underworld and actually have a use for cup. There are several characters in the game already that could represent a new faction. Cup, jawas, tusken ect. They can do it and at some point they have to do something because at the rate gls are coming out we will run out of characters to use a requirements for them. Plus I think we need a gl break give people time to catch up plus something fun and cool to get in The meantime. I mean honestly gls are a money grab and we all know it and it's kind of insulting to just throw out these giant dollar gobblers without giving us something in return. Give us jar jar and make it a fun adventure to get him lol. The game is ina bad spot atm and the players need some wins. Make the game fun without requiring thousands of dollars every 4 months from players.