Matchmaking is a joke

Before everyone pops on and tells me it’s based on who joins and their mods etc etc, we are 234m and are pitted against a 284m gp guild. No matter how you put it, the average gp and rosters of players in each guild is far different. Matchmaking is a joke. How about fixing it?

Replies

• Options
    Also, to respond to my post, if you think these matchups make the game fun and want players to continue playing the game, you’re wrong. Especially now that non GL counters have been nerfed, meaning the guild with more GL’s is on top. A guild with 50m more gp, the players on that guild will have far more GL’s. Come on CG, I’m ready to leave the game.
  • Options
    Also, also, lol, to further rant, the guild we are facing is actively farming cpit cause they can, and we just can’t yet, so they have a bunch of relic 8’s. Ffs come on.
  • Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    MM is broken. There is a sticky post at the top that this has been occurring since 2018 and they really don't care. They just move it to the OSQ section of the forms and pretend it's not a problem as it would likely take investment to fix.

The problem has become much worse since they nerfed GL counters. That needs to be in the equation now. The match up we are currently in the opponent has no chance. They have 35GLs to our 66. I feel bad for them as we were in the opposite position last TW and it's lame.