SEE or JML ??!

Son0fHeaven
25 posts Member
edited September 2021
y1m7qqdu8ybr.png
lmx7o21ybuqg.png
ryh88bikudv4.png
So i was thinking to change my plan from SEE to JML . reasons , SEE doesnt have the same PVE ( conquest .raid teams . assault battles? ) as JML and as it ll be my first GL i want to be pve viable ...
I know it ll take probably 2--4 months more the farming . ( my c3p is waiting on wicket 7* to start gearing my ewoks and get him . My JTR is by far the hardest as i need to farm finn/2 veterans to 7*) top 1000 squad arena / top 50 ships .Another reason is i kinda got dissapointed by recent nerf to SEE...Hoda will take about 5 months to go 7* i guess he ll be my last 7* ..then the gearing progress . I have decided to go for JML probably but i would appreciate your thoughs!! Thanks in advance:)
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• What does the rest of your roster look like? No offense, but it looks like you’re quite a ways away from either SEE or JML.
  • 58jnb9eaaf47.png
    Gl going is about time for me i think . And building a beast CLS team will be my starting point as its required too . My guild aint doing Crancor and we still doing light side hoth .
  • Current rank of GLs is (from top to bot): JMK - JML - Kylo Ren - Rey - SEE. Vader power is still unknown. So Kylo Ren is the best to start with imho but if choose between JML and SEE then: JML much more powerful but it is 1.5x harder to get.
  • How is your wampa?
    Because if he isn't 7* yet or even at low stars or not even unlocked, I would say SEE is the better start
  • This isn't even a contest.

SEE.

He is HANDS DOWN, the easiest GL for newer players.

As for PVE, SEE requires you to relic 3 of the "Troopers" team in addition to giving you the "Empire/Command" team.

So that is most of the way to a pair of teams that will destroy in DS-Geo.

Troopers also qualifies for TWO of the AB which I don't think any other team can claim.
  • Blubcop wrote: »
    How is your wampa?
    Because if he isn't 7* yet or even at low stars or not even unlocked, I would say SEE is the better start

Oh yeah, and THIS.

JKL requires you to use a boatload of GET-1 which your going to be busy using for Malak/GAS for a long time.
  • I m not new player . i just take a lot of breaks over the years. My wampa is already 7* thats why i thought of it too . I know about troopers as its the only really good team available...but even when i get SEE whats his use ...I recently had problems to even get normal red crate as i couldnt beat GL kenobi at the end so that was a reason to push me thinking of pve..I already get kyber for now and in squad arena yea i ll get faster results with SEE but ...is it rl worth vs what JML gives while you go for him ? My malak is almost 7* too 70/100 ..ofc i ll finish him first when he goes 7* and relic him insta .
  • I m not new player . i just take a lot of breaks over the years. My wampa is already 7* thats why i thought of it too . I know about troopers as its the only really good team available...but even when i get SEE whats his use ...I recently had problems to even get normal red crate as i couldnt beat GL kenobi at the end so that was a reason to push me thinking of pve..I already get kyber for now and in squad arena yea i ll get faster results with SEE but ...is it rl worth vs what JML gives while you go for him ? My malak is almost 7* too 70/100 ..ofc i ll finish him first when he goes 7* and relic him insta .
    y1m7qqdu8ybr.png
    lmx7o21ybuqg.png
    ryh88bikudv4.png
    So i was thinking to change my plan from SEE to JML . reasons , SEE doesnt have the same PVE ( conquest .raid teams . assault battles? ) as JML and as it ll be my first GL i want to be pve viable ...
    I know it ll take probably 2--4 months more the farming . ( my c3p is waiting on wicket 7* to start gearing my ewoks and get him . My JTR is by far the hardest as i need to farm finn/2 veterans to 7*) top 1000 squad arena / top 50 ships .Another reason is i kinda got dissapointed by recent nerf to SEE...Hoda will take about 5 months to go 7* i guess he ll be my last 7* ..then the gearing progress . I have decided to go for JML probably but i would appreciate your thoughs!! Thanks in advance:)

Edit : swgoh profil .. https://swgoh.gg/p/735347959/
  • Baibars
    58 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    I think JML is one of the hardest GL to get if you are a new player or returning player like you, even JMK might be easier if you are in a guild where you can get plenty of Wat shards.

Just checked your swgoh.gg, you need nearly double amount of gear for JML compare to SEE, not even mentioning how much GET1 you would need.

I completely understand why you don't want SEE as a first GL, as I am in a similar situation. I am considering SLKR, still I got long way to go for it as well though.
  • JMK is my fastest farm as i have already some relics done and i would go for it but i m f2p . And relic 8 will stop me . i counted my GET1 montly income and i ll get hoda 7* wampa 7* in about 5 months from now . So I guess JML will be a 5-7 months project for me , but a reliced CLS team will be much faster and will help me in the while . If i focus on full SEE right now i guess its like 2-4 months from now ? And as i said i ll get only troopers probably ...Idk thats why i made this post ! to help me get a decision ! About SLKR my shuttle is close to 5* so finalizier alone would be at least a 6 month project to 5* while my rest of FO is not build at all . I could go for GAS too but his GET1 until relic will be a 5-6 month period too so i prefer a GL in the same period of time i would get GAS .
  • I recently had problems to even get normal red crate as i couldnt beat GL kenobi at the end so that was a reason to push me thinking of pve..

Its my understanding that SEE can beat most Jedi set ups so I would think he can get you past GC.

Just something to consider. SEE beats 2 of the GLs easily v/s JML beating 1.
    r4n6i85kstlg.png

Finally, if your guild is working DS-GEO but only LS-Hoth, your going to get a lot of effect out of SEE in pushing your DS Geo waves cleared up a lot.

I'm not saying DONT go for Luke, I'm just saying in the short term, SEE is going to be faster & adding a basic CLS team will only be a minor detour for you if you still want CLS for Hoth TB.

• I don't think I would pick SEE over JML. However, I don't have his ultimate yet. I went Rey, SLKR, JML, SEE. If I were to do it over, I probably would have gone SLKR first, then Rey (just because the other two wouldn't have been out yet), JML, SEE. If I were starting today, possibly JMK or LV first, depending on how LV does.

Can't go wrong with SLKR as a first GL. He is very useful in both Conquest and Sith Raid. Rey is a lot better if paired with CAT.

Not sure where I am going next between Executor, JMK, and LV. I am finally taking the time to finish getting my 501st to g13 and my shore and range troopers to g13 as well. Then probably finish off getting the Executor toons to g13 and relic them while working on random JMK and LV toon gear.

If it is strictly a difference between SEE and JML I would go JML. Even though SEE might be easier, he really isn't all that useful and is easily beat by SLKR teams.
  • I recently had problems to even get normal red crate as i couldnt beat GL kenobi at the end so that was a reason to push me thinking of pve..

Its my understanding that SEE can beat most Jedi set ups so I would think he can get you past GC.

r4n6i85kstlg.png

Finally, if your guild is working DS-GEO but only LS-Hoth, your going to get a lot of effect out of SEE in pushing your DS Geo waves cleared up a lot.

I'm not saying DONT go for Luke, I'm just saying in the short term, SEE is going to be faster & adding a basic CLS team will only be a minor detour for you if you still want CLS for Hoth TB.

Your graphic is out of date
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

r4n6i85kstlg.png

Sadly, I don’t think Vader can beat all 4 of those GLs anymore.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Yeah, I know that, but its still relevant for the 4 GLs right? Which was the intent.
  • TheChild_eats_eggs1
    1459 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Up to date :) afaik. (Don't have any GLs)
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/