GAC imbalance since new tiers

Bayaz
4 posts Member
edited September 2021
Man it’s been hell the past few months for GAC, one of the few remaining parts I enjoyed. Every single GAC, the mismatches are staggering.

Case and point:
My opponent:

zgdck98te73c.png

Me:

oj5cw39wi2kj.png

And the recent nerfs (ie Vader) made it literally impossible to win. **** CG!!!!

Sick of it. I’m out.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Like, Losing is whatever. But now I can’t even complete challenges. Just stack 2 GL on D and it’s over.

Broken game.
  • 501st with GAS can still beat Rey. Kenobi can be beaten by JML with a little luck. JML can be beaten by many non GL teams since he never gets any love.

Of course if you already set those teams for defense than you're out of luck. This was one of the many concerns we had about needing GL to beat GL but so far crickets
  • The matchmaking has always been bad, both in GAC and TW, and now it's even worse. And players warned about this exact thing before the changes even went live. And CG? Spends their time ruining a perfectly good game mode instead...
    And I don't buy the talk about "monitoring the issue". Conquest has been monitored for far shorter time than the matchmaking issues are known and it was enough to make drastic changes.