Conquest Hard Mode Sector 3 Boss

Asifab
140 posts Member
edited September 2021
After fighting the boss and reading the feat they have I believe it is broken?

After I've defeated all other enemies, Sidious attacks at least 6 times every time he takes a turn. He completely drops my SEE from full protection/health while having the tank tech from wat.

When reading the description of the feat it says the attack again is limited to once per turn. So am I right in assuming this is currently bugged?

If so, has anyone found a way to defeat him with out him just destroying your squad?

Seems like a pretty game breaking bug if this is in fact not the way it is meant to be.

EDIT --- Just defeated the boss with my GAS/501st squad and he did not attack 6 times in a row when he was the only one alive here. So perhaps this only happens when it's against SEE or another GL at the end? I can't test with other GL's as I do not have any other than SEE.

Replies

• I let my SLKR solo him. That said, when it came down to Sidious, he did take multiple shots (at least 6). I assumed it was due to the modifier giving him 300% extra speed and thus taking more turns.
  • So it appears at least so far that this happens when it comes down to sidious vs a GL....

Anyone else experience him doing more than 2 attacks per turn when using a GL to defeat him?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Maybe it is broken and giving sid +300% of player's leader speed? This would make it faster when using a gl vs not
  • All I know is he has wiped out 3x empire teams trying to complete different feats. I really need some decent data disks to drop.
  • A bug, in conquest? No way?
  • Using JML I've seen him take 4 and 6 turns when he goes. Remember he gets the speed boost and if your stamina is low he'll get more consecutive turns due to lower stats. If only we could view the enemy stats before entering the battle to see base speed and other stats
  • Make sure you are not gaining turn meter against Sidious.