Buttons on the home page and Raids screen

I'm assuming this is the proper place to give suggestions for the UI, so here goes: the buttons to the right on the main screen should actually go where they say they are going. If we press the button for TB/TW, take us all the way there, don't take us to the Guild Events and then make us press 2 more buttons to get where we should have been taken from the start. Same with Galactic Challenges. Don't take us to Events and then make us press another button to get to the Challenge.

For raids, if we join a raid, change the button from "Enter" to "Joined" so we don't need to check a simmed raid again to confirm whether we've already joined or not.

Replies

• I can add these to the QoL list
  • SWGOH_PR wrote: »
    I'm assuming this is the proper place to give suggestions for the UI, so here goes: the buttons to the right on the main screen should actually go where they say they are going. If we press the button for TB/TW, take us all the way there, don't take us to the Guild Events and then make us press 2 more buttons to get where we should have been taken from the start. Same with Galactic Challenges. Don't take us to Events and then make us press another button to get to the Challenge.

For raids, if we join a raid, change the button from "Enter" to "Joined" so we don't need to check a simmed raid again to confirm whether we've already joined or not.
    Before me clicking “join”
    9j69h0cutw5d.jpeg

After me clicking “join”
    sy9imqwffyub.jpeg

I don’t disagree it could be made clearer - but when you know what you’re looking for, you don’t need to check.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    SWGOH_PR wrote: »

Before me clicking “join”
    9j69h0cutw5d.jpeg

After me clicking “join”
    sy9imqwffyub.jpeg

I don’t disagree it could be made clearer - but when you know what you’re looking for, you don’t need to check.

Agreed. It’s only a couple more clicks. OP’s complaint is just as pointless as that one thread where the OP wanted the amount of signal data they had to be shown next to the node so that they didn’t have to do one more click to see it. It’s not the end of the world if you have to do a FEW more clicks.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.