What characters do you want to see?

Thumper8842
79 posts Member
edited September 2021
It amazes me that Jar Jar is still not in game. I am not a big prequel fan but he is such a huge part of the franchise. A gungan faction would be cool. Give him a chance to drop his weapon or bomb. Does normal damage on hit against druids but double when dropped, including ally druids lol. Something like that would be fun. IMO
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• No one actually wants him lol. It's just a running joke
  • I want a full 212 faction.
  • I want a full 212 faction.

I love clones, but wanna see more for seppy droids
  • I'll say it again, I still want an Emperor's Hand. (It can't be Mara Jade, but there can still be an EH.)

Other than that, I want some Tuskens with A'Sharad Hett and his parents. I just watched Star Wars: Visions and really like a couple characters from that, including Jedi 9. The Twins would also be good toons.

But there are others I like less, but still like, and are much more likely to enter the game. Fennec Shand, for instance. But there's no point asking for FS since,
    1) I don''t want her as much as I want EH and Jedi 9. I don't even want her quite as much as I want the full Tusken faction. (that's not a knock, I really want the Tuskens.)
    and
    2) She is inevitable. There's literally 0% chance that we don't get Shand when Book of Boba comes out. Why waste a wish on something you're getting anyway? "I wish the sun rises tomorrow," Okay, sure. Pointless, but sure.

• We were talking about this the other day & STARKILLER was the top hit
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    The Inquisitors, Trench, Pre Vizsla and Death Watch, Maul’s Shadow Collective, Crosshair, Snoke and the Elite Praetorian Guard, Fallen Order characters, a Commando Droid, General Kalani, and more Jedi and Clones are all things I hope to see coming to the game.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • DonPuto wrote: »
    No one actually wants him lol. It's just a running joke

I actually do. I think he's such a huge part of the franchise.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    The Inquisitors, Trench, Pre Vizsla and Death Watch, Maul’s Shadow Collective, Crosshair, Snoke and the Elite Praetorian Guard, Fallen Order characters, a Commando Droid, General Kalani, and more Jedi and Clones are all things I hope to see coming to the game.

I was talking to a guild mate and inquisitors came up. We agree they would be cool in game. I'd love to see Pre also. Crosshair will definitely come out, they are just waiting to see which faction to put him in (opinion)
  • I'll say it again, I still want an Emperor's Hand. (It can't be Mara Jade, but there can still be an EH.)

Other than that, I want some Tuskens with A'Sharad Hett and his parents. I just watched Star Wars: Visions and really like a couple characters from that, including Jedi 9. The Twins would also be good toons.

But there are others I like less, but still like, and are much more likely to enter the game. Fennec Shand, for instance. But there's no point asking for FS since,
    1) I don''t want her as much as I want EH and Jedi 9. I don't even want her quite as much as I want the full Tusken faction. (that's not a knock, I really want the Tuskens.)
    and
    2) She is inevitable. There's literally 0% chance that we don't get Shand when Book of Boba comes out. Why waste a wish on something you're getting anyway? "I wish the sun rises tomorrow," Okay, sure. Pointless, but sure.

You mean 2 more tuskens to fill a squad?
  • MasterSeedy
    5036 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Yes and no.

I mean 3 Tuskens so that we have A'Sharad Hett and both of his parents. The point is, yes, to have a full squad of Tuskens, but I feel like creating A'Sharad Fett's parents without creating A'Sharad Hett is a waste. Also, giving us A'Sharad Hett opens the door to his alter ego, Darth Krayt.

I imagine UR'roorr/whatev to be essentially replaced by A'Sharad Hett. Before you get A'Sharad you would have a full squad of Tuskens using the current 3 + A'Sharad's parents, and you would use that full squad for a hero's journey to get A'Sharad, then you could use A'Sharad as part of a subsequent Hero's Journey (or even in a GL quest) for Darth Krayt. But if you never do any of the Hero's Journeys, you would still at least have 5 Tuskens.

There's lots of story telling possibility this way, and while I like lots of characters from the prequels and from Clone Wars:TAS that still aren't in the game, we have GR toons and clone toons and Sep toons and all that. Tuskens are a dormant faction, and the Sharad ==> A'Sharad ==> Darth Krayt saga has lots of storytelling potential while also rescuing a dusty faction from obscurity.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Yes and no.

I mean 3 Tuskens so that we have A'Sharad Hett and both of his parents. The point is, yes, to have a full squad of Tuskens, but I feel like creating A'Sharad Fett's parents without creating A'Sharad Hett is a waste. Also, giving us A'Sharad Hett opens the door to his alter ego, Darth Krayt.

I imagine UR'roorr/whatev to be essentially replaced by A'Sharad Hett. Before you get A'Sharad you would have a full squad of Tuskens using the current 3 + A'Sharad's parents, and you would use that full squad for a hero's journey to get A'Sharad, then you could use A'Sharad as part of a subsequent Hero's Journey (or even in a GL quest) for Darth Krayt. But if you never do any of the Hero's Journeys, you would still at least have 5 Tuskens.

There's lots of story telling possibility this way, and while I like lots of characters from the prequels and from Clone Wars:TAS that still aren't in the game, we have GR toons and clone toons and Sep toons and all that. Tuskens are a dormant faction, and the Sharad ==> A'Sharad ==> Darth Krayt saga has lots of storytelling potential while also rescuing a dusty faction from obscurity.

And I do agree that we need more Tuskens, given that it’s the least developed faction in SWGoH currently. Even IR has 4 characters, and can be thrown in with ITs. What do Tuskens really have?

And since we’re talking about adding more Tuskens, I’d like to add A’Yark to the list.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Tuskens must be finished. Besides that I mostly want Durge.