In reference to the upcoming galactic chase

I think it is great for the community to be involved in the decision of what the next toon or ship will be. However, in regards to the Negotiator vs Malevolence many people are at many different stages along their farms. Personally I am 25/85 for my negotiator and have no malevolence shards. I think it would be beneficial for all players that instead of all groups being bound into one and given one ship, players should be given a choice as to what ship they would like. Something like an in game choice at the beginning of the galactic chase.

I believe this would be helpful to many who are farming negotiator as it may be another couple months to a year before we switch to farming the malevolence. It feels as if this will only benefit people similar to myself in the long term.

Still wanted to say it’s a great idea for a galactic chase with the get2 ships but wanted to offer an opinion on how it could be made better.

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    The GET2 you'll save by farming nego during this chase is converted to Malevolence shards

So basically, you are farming Malevolence too, (if you farmed 100 Nego shards using chase, it means the next 100 GET2 worth of shards go to Malevolence)
  • Ultra wrote: »
    The GET2 you'll save by farming nego during this chase is converted to Malevolence shards

So basically, you are farming Malevolence too, (if you farmed 100 Nego shards using chase, it means the next 100 GET2 worth of shards go to Malevolence)

Makes sense but I’m talking about less long term. Right now it would make more sense for me to farm negotiator as if I do get mal shards from the chase they will sit there until I finish 7* negotiator. Overall it’s still a net positive. I’m just talking about the short term
  • Never look a gift horse in the mouth, whatever that means
  • You get a (free?) head start on another ship and people still moan and groan about not getting what THEY want. Just be happy youre getting some extra shards for the other ship youre gonna farm eventually anyways.

Also, going Nego first over Mal is a questionable choice, specially considering Mal counters higher ☆ Nego's and can beat Executor.

I have these cap ships already but Im a little irked the non mal chasers are getting a catchup technique to beat my super duper unbeatable and bugged new shiny toy :p Id have preferred the chase being Nego shards xD
  • See link below to last discussion on this topic.

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI said that they are going forward with Malevolence alone for now, but there might be other events in future. Also that the purpose of the poll was to be a way to build more community engagement via forums.

I’m in a similar situation to you - earlier player, struggling to get a more powerful CS to keep up in fleet shard and grand arena, but unfortunately threw all of my resources behind Negotiator shards & fleet. Either way we will eventually get our shards and in the long run we will work on Malevolence too.

I also think it’s possible that we might see Negotiator shards as a bundle in the store at some point. I’ve noticed Malevolence shards have popped up there twice this month.

Hope this helps!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/249611/galactic-chase-malevolence-v-negotiator#latest