Turnmeter Bug when CAT uses Shien?

Lordwar83
112 posts Member
edited September 2021
In the last days i noticed a special behavior when i fight one person in my shard. His CAT dont loses turnmeter when she uses Shien for the first time. So the turnmeter bar is after she used shien still at 100% and she got an extra turn!

Did somebody maybe noticed this too?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Lordwar83 wrote: »
    In the last days i noticed a special behavior when i fight one person in my shard. His CAT dont loses turnmeter when she uses Shien for the first time. So the turnmeter bar is after she used shien still at 100% and she got an extra turn!

Did somebody maybe noticed this too?

She swaps TM with another GR or Scoundral ally, that's why it seems like she didn't "lose TM"

Nothing weird here
  • Oh always this stupid small print with the skills 😅
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Lordwar83 wrote: »
    Oh always this stupid small print with the skills 😅

The ability descriptions are all the same font size. There’s no small print, it’s just players not bothering to read ability descriptions, then coming to the forums to whine about it being a bug.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Lordwar83 wrote: »

It would be nice if the kits weren’t books. Missing the good old days when kits were simple.
  • Lordwar83
    112 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    The ability descriptions are all the same font size. There’s no small print, it’s just players not bothering to read ability descriptions, then coming to the forums to whine about it being a bug.

Oh a wise guy. Your name must be sheldon cooper, because you do not recognize sarcasm.

And where did I complain? Just asked a question.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member

Oh a wise guy. Your name must be sheldon cooper, because you do not recognize sarcasm.

And where did I complain? Just asked a question.

I’ve been told that before. Nothing new. And for your second statement, I find all “is this a bug?” threads where the OP could have read a kit description, but instead chose to come on the forums, complaining.

You’d be surprised how much time you can save by just reading kits. I was doing a battle in the GC today, and forgot about Jango’s Leader preventing bonus TM gain on characters with Burning. I read the kits of the BHs after the battle to see what the issue was, and found out it was WAI. If I had chosen to come to the forums to ask if it was a bug, we’d be in a similar situation. To sum it up, read kit descriptions before you come to the forums to complain about something that is WAI, not a bug.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • StAugJames wrote: »

It would be nice if the kits weren’t books. Missing the good old days when kits were simple.

There's 19/20 (20 if you count her name) words before "Swaps Turn Meter" in the description of Shien.

There's over 30 in the description of CLS's Call To Action before it describes what the buff actually does.

....and it's not like CAT's kit is actually that complicated. It's not like she's a GL or anything close to that - Most of her ability descriptions' paragraphs are just clarifying random rules that are pretty apparent as soon as you start battle, or try to use it, like starting on cooldown or only targeting specific factions, anyway. Pretty sure Thrawn's had almost as "complex" of a kit for years now.