Sick of the connection errors

HokieFiend
444 posts Member
edited September 2021
I have a battle that is caught in a connection error loop. No issues with WiFi. No issues with wireless. Everything else but this game working fine. It's stuck on a MM rebel fighter battle. My guess is that maybe the amount of data being transmitted is triggering these errors. It was a long battle knocking out the rebel fighter Conquest feat. I've been seeing a lot of these errors in all phases of the game lately. No problems whatsoever with any other app/browser etc. Either there's an issue in their code or it's another intentional "bug" intended to cost crystals/energy. I've tried switching WiFi network and even went to straight wireless... both with glorious signal. Typically these errors stop after a few times hitting the "try again" button and after hitting try again it will error instantaneously. This battle sits for a couple minutes before popping the try again button up again.

Anyone know what might be going on with this?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The beat way to highlight issues you are seeing is to report them to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>