Geo DS TB: Fives Team is nearly indestructible

I had a 5s Team in P4 Wave 4 two times. It is nearly indestructible, My SLKR had no chance to kill one of this team. I had the same team again, this team i had seperatists. Only Wat and Droideka survived and again a lot of problems with getting protection down of the clones. They had insane prot and health recovery.
Enemy Team was:
5s Lead, Barris, Echo, Cody, Medic Clone and Clone Seargent (Tank)

Replies

• Same I just lost with kru lead slkr. Had 2 dead in p frickin 1!?!?
  • Well KRU lead SLKR is your first problem @Sewpot . You're shooting yourself in the foot there.

As to the OP, did you enter the wave with full ultimate ready to go? I ran SLKR, KRU, Lobster, and the two FO TPs. Made it through with the same enemies in the final wave.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Same I just lost with kru lead slkr. Had 2 dead in p frickin 1!?!?

he has no health under KRU lead
  • Ultimate was ready, stunned to build up stacks and started ultimate after getting 80 syphons. But the damage i've done was nearly low. Had the full team only hux was close to death cause of health reduce. Had SLKR Lead
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I ran SLKR + FO vs fives and it was fine for me

Always summon the tank droid whenever he dies (even if you are in ult), and go into ult whenever and keep AOE until you have enough damage
  • Sewpot wrote: »

but why?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Sewpot wrote: »

but why?

Because he gets endless turns if you play it right.
  • This is the fun, more fun for everyone
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    That's exactly what's killing him. Read Press the Advantage in SLKRs kit. Unless you like a paper Kylo...
  • I faced that team earlier with my troopers, usually blow right through it, but it definitely felt different this time. Usually focus 5s first and take him out no problem, but I could barely make a dent this time. Switched targets and took a couple others out and came back to him and finally got him down. Thankfully was able to clear still, but it was rough, way worse then normal.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    That's exactly what's killing him. Read Press the Advantage in SLKRs kit. Unless you like a paper Kylo...

I'm well aware of the interaction.

But if you have 5 enemies, you can AoE and get 100% TM. Then after 3rd AoE, go right back to Ult, which crits and gives you... 100% TM.
  • https://youtu.be/rOHLdDSMqlE

It's a fairly common strat nowadays, and completes a run in under 5 minutes.
  • Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    I ran into that line up in wave 4 during P4 with my imps with 70 stacks of emperors trap. I proceeded to get smoked and not kill a single unit. This was in south CM's. Have gone 4/4 with that team for the past 6-7 TB's. I chalked it up to a misplay or something.
  • https://youtu.be/rOHLdDSMqlE

It's a fairly common strat nowadays, and completes a run in under 5 minutes.

That's not the team i faced on the last wave. I had 5s Lead with Barriss, Cody and Echo and 2 other tb clones.