How is my newest Sith team?

So I already have 2 good darkside squads:
Nightsisters (Talzin, Daka, Ventress, Spirit and Zombie)
Sith (Traya, Nihilus, Vader, Sidious, and Zion)

Right now im working on another:
Emperor Palpatine, Maul, Savage Opress, Sith Empire Trooper and Sith Marauder.
The main goal of this team is more so about damage soak, avoiding debuffs and inflicting debuff. They also have a decent amount of buffs too. I have everyone zeta except SET, and all at 7 stars. Is this team going to be worth getting relics for? Almost everyone is at or above G10 and I don't wanna waste time and resources.

Replies

• By Maul you mean Darth Maul, correct?
    You’re in luck, most of those are required for SEE, so if you’re going to get him, you’ll need relics on all of them, except maybe SET, I can’t remember.
  • By Maul you mean Darth Maul, correct?
    You’re in luck, most of those are required for SEE, so if you’re going to get him, you’ll need relics on all of them, except maybe SET, I can’t remember.

Yes darth maul.
  • Personally, if you have access to her I'd swap out Savage for Fallen Bastilla. A ton more debuffs on the field, plus fear and corrupted battle meditation are some really powerful debuffs. But if you don't, still a good team for a second sith team. Can definitely see why Savage is there. Works out since EP, Marauder and Maul are needed for Sith Eternal, and if you do have access to Bastilla it gives you a req for Darth Revan