SEE nerf?

Disruptor92
842 posts Member
edited September 2021
I don't know if I missed it being said/posted earlier (I checked all the dev update posts of the last 30 days and haven't seen anything though), but why can SEE now be targeted? You could never target him before when other Sith allies were around. Now, since a few days, I noticed that you can simply go after him right at the start of the battle and just ignore everyone else. Did I miss an update post on this or is this a bug? If I did miss a post, please link it here. I'm simply wondering if this is WAI or just an oversight/bug.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• It's only when they are Deceived that they cannot target SEE. If they're not, they're free to hit him.
  • Blake085
    190 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It's only when they are Deceived that they cannot target SEE. If they're not, they're free to hit him.

If they're deceived AND there's another sith alive.
  • As Vendi wrote, any enemy who is not deceived is free to target SEE. Usually it takes a few turns to get deceived rolling, which is why you are able to target him right away with most characters. He has always worked this way.
  • On top of that, if they are deceived, they can't target SEE if there is another sith present. If you run SEE with NS for example, he can still be targeted if they are deceived.