Ahsoka healed with healing immunity

Sysy
307 posts Member
I have played a GW against a team with Ahsoka. I landed my Sid's healing immunity on Ahsoka, but during her normal attack the green numbers indicating healing popped up. Please fix this.
swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007

Replies

• Sysy wrote: »
    I have played a GW against a team with Ahsoka. I landed my Sid's healing immunity on Ahsoka, but during her normal attack the green numbers indicating healing popped up. Please fix this.

Health steal from gear bypasses healing immunity (never heard whether or not this is intended). But, you can be sure that having Sid's healing Immunity debuff present on her is preventing her from getting the X% of her max health via basic and the X% of her max health (on enemies with >50% HP) won't apply to her, only her teammates on special.

So, all she's really getting is the health-steal from gear (which is pretty high) when she does damage if she has healing immunity present.
  • SinnerWill wrote: »
    Sysy wrote: »

Health steal from gear bypasses healing immunity (never heard whether or not this is intended). But, you can be sure that having Sid's healing Immunity debuff present on her is preventing her from getting the X% of her max health via basic and the X% of her max health (on enemies with >50% HP) won't apply to her, only her teammates on special.

So, all she's really getting is the health-steal from gear (which is pretty high) when she does damage if she has healing immunity present.

Awesome info. I was noticing that as well. Thanks for the very descriptive reply to the OP
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.