Relic 9 ship speed

CorranHorn80
38 posts Member
edited September 2021
Will relic 9 pilots increase ship speed?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Why shouldn’t they? Get ready to relic your Piett
  • Gascharack
    48 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Why shouldn’t they? Get ready to relic your Piett

This!

Just look (as always) on swgoh.gg

https://swgoh.gg/ships/executor/
  • So I've used up all the r8 material I have access to so far (no cpit) and invested ~27k crystals to now be gated out of the fleet arena arms race ~2 weeks later?

Can I have my crystals back please I don't need a 7* Executor if I'm always playing catchup with speed anyway?
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Talifer wrote: »
    So I've used up all the r8 material I have access to so far (no cpit) and invested ~27k crystals to now be gated out of the fleet arena arms race ~2 weeks later?

Can I have my crystals back please I don't need a 7* Executor if I'm always playing catchup with speed anyway?

There's a pack in the store, this week only, and buying it the max of three times will allow you to take one character from r8 to r9.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    So I've used up all the r8 material I have access to so far (no cpit) and invested ~27k crystals to now be gated out of the fleet arena arms race ~2 weeks later?

There's a pack in the store, this week only, and buying it the max of three times will allow you to take one character from r8 to r9.

That's a bit of an insult to OP's plight. "CG created another meta change! Spend $150 to keep up with everyone!"
  • Talifer wrote: »

I hope you learned your lesson ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Why did they change the amount of materials on the pack? With R8 two packs were needed, now if we want a R9, we have to buy all 3 of them.

Oh yes, money
  • crzydroid wrote: »

I'm f2p, spending nearly £150 on packs is not an option
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    crzydroid wrote: »

giphy.gif?****=ecf05e47ankhw44i44i96dr7ktwydgs20pw5fu8zbt3doaz4&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »

That's a bit of an insult to OP's plight. "CG created another meta change! Spend $150 to keep up with everyone!"

Not saying they have to do it. If they're really that concerned about getting it, I'm saying they can, is all.