Hyperdrive bundle

I bought one but I can’t find it anywhere, anyone got a clue where i can find it?

Replies

• Rådahl wrote: »
    I bought one but I can’t find it anywhere, anyone got a clue where i can find it?

Not sure what you mean, bud. When you're in the store you buy it, and it opens the unlock screen immediately showing you all the character unlocks, gear unlocks, etc. It's automatically applied.
  • Well i bought it like 2 days ago and nothing happened, the only thing that happened was that the money was taken from my account but I got nothing in the game

• Should’ve received it immediately
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    Well then something went wrong..
  • when you buy it - then it automatically merge everything from bundle to your account. If you have the heroes\ships - it will do nothing only add money\materials but no shards for duplicates
  • when you buy it - then it automatically merge everything from bundle to your account. If you have the heroes\ships - it will do nothing only add money\materials but no shards for duplicates

I didn’t even get money ore anything
    when you buy it - then it automatically merge everything from bundle to your account. If you have the heroes\ships - it will do nothing only add money\materials but no shards for duplicates

t74d8knve1ku.jpeg

Can you screenshot your store menu? My hyperdrive bundle is visible because I haven’t bought it.

Is yours no longer visible?
    when you buy it - then it automatically merge everything from bundle to your account. If you have the heroes\ships - it will do nothing only add money\materials but no shards for duplicates

t74d8knve1ku.jpeg

Can you screenshot your store menu? My hyperdrive bundle is visible because I haven’t bought it.

jt94y3haynhw.png

It’s still visible
  • You might be waiting a long time if you haven’t purchased it yet lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Rådahl wrote: »

t74d8knve1ku.jpeg

jt94y3haynhw.png

It’s still visible

Then the purchase did not go through. It is a one time purchase. You should be able to check your bank/CC records or purchase history from your IAP provider.

t74d8knve1ku.jpeg

jt94y3haynhw.png

It’s still visible
    You didn’t buy it then.
  • I bought it, 90 bucks where drawn from my account and I got a confirm on my mail that I bought it
  • Cancel payment and try again after your money has been returned
  • Or contact support if you have the receipt/proof of payment.
This discussion has been closed.