Contest: Your hardest hit (in attackers challenge)

Vodo
332 posts Member
edited April 2016
Just for fun, let's see who can hit hardest. I start with a nice crit by my IG-86:

Zdc0USM.jpg

So 38887, who offers more?

PS: Savage's special doesn't count :p

Replies

• This is what happens with little playable content and updates like todays. Players have to use their imaginations to come up with new things to do. It's like having a few lego pieces and seeing how many different things you can make out of them.
  • This is what happens with little playable content and updates like todays. Players have to use their imaginations to come up with new things to do. It's like having a few lego pieces and seeing how many different things you can make out of them.

Very true!! But on an optimistic view it forces us to be more creative :)
  • My 6* FOTP hits 41K+ with his special. Can't wait to 7* him!
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Hit a 42k last week with vaders culling blade
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    41k with ahsoka's special when tarkin was under 50% hp
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Lol you guys are cute. Vader is meant for this challenge. Let me sore you in a few minutes.
  • Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to attach an image. So never mind. But Vader's culling blade hours 40k normal, 70k+ crit. If you have him and don't believe me, try it yourself.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    bQN3NKD.jpg
    my Vader is only lvl 60 g7
    mighty chlorians
  • This is awesome. I love hitting 50k with Vader on this challenge.
  • TheDukeofDukes22
    585 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    SithCount wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to attach an image. So never mind. But Vader's culling blade hours 40k normal, 70k+ crit. If you have him and don't believe me, try it yourself.

HAHAHAHAHA! Happens to us all... attatching images, not cool.
    My record is arround 65k with a vader crit!
  • Plague_Inc
    451 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    SithCount wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to attach an image. So never mind. But Vader's culling blade hours 40k normal, 70k+ crit. If you have him and don't believe me, try it yourself.

For future reference, using Imgur is one of the easiest ways to go. Just upload a picture to their site and change the link from link to BBCode (there's a dropbox next to the image url that Imgur automatically gives you).