TW - MM and Teams needed [MERGE]

Prev13456713
Ybeler
89 posts Member
edited October 1
50 Teams per zone for a 380M GP guild? Are you guys understanding that the most of us has a Real-Life?

No issues to increase the teams, but double that? And the Offensive Time is still the same?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    8548 posts Moderator
    tw71wchvfuha.png
  • In my guild we inscribed 40 members, but we have to put 24 squads per zone. Another guild with the same problem?
  • We have 43 ppl in and got 25 slots. I think it was around lowest number of joined members od matched guilds multiplied by 2
  • I think between using more teams and using double teams there is a little difference. We have to battle double teams in same time? Hope you reduce it a bit. No sense in my opinion. Blessed be the tw officers
  • it's hard, we're 46 and have 28 to put. our small roster could not already put 5 teams so 6 ☹️
  • 345M GP. 38 slots per zone.

That’s 7.6 teams per member.
  • 345M, 38 teams per zone here
  • 50M GP difference with double the amount of team to place in defense, how is this a "more fair matchmaking"?
  • pånøs
    118 posts Member
    edited October 1
    Well, what kind of fix is this that our 274m guild has to set... 37 defenses matched with 312m gp guild??
    Why did we get matched with a guild from another division at first place?
  • Frankto wrote: »
    So, TW just came on and I saw we need a staggering 38 squads per zone! Okay, unexpected, but fine. However...

• My guild (275M GP, 261.2M active, 47/50 sign-ups) needs 38 squads per zone.
    • My friend's guild (332M GP, 326M active, 49/50 sign-ups) needs 37 squads per zone.

I'd love to know if this is working as intended.

looks good, the 2 guilds are in the 250/350 interval
  • AceCV
    819 posts Member
    Ahahahaha...you guys are kidding right???
    34 defensive spots in each territory for 280M GP tier???
  • Our 320M guild is matched up against a 356M guild. Fantastic job CG, just an excellent improvement! I see you are really, truly are putting in the work to improve the game. sigh
  • Frankto
    12 posts Member
    edited October 1
    Zouss57 wrote: »
    Frankto wrote: »
    So, TW just came on and I saw we need a staggering 38 squads per zone! Okay, unexpected, but fine. However...

• My friend's guild (332M GP, 326M active, 49/50 sign-ups) needs 37 squads per zone.

looks good, the 2 guilds are in the 250/350 interval

60M less active GP resulting in 1 more team per zone is okay?
  • pånøs
    118 posts Member
    edited October 1
    274m setting the same like 312m gp is gonna be massacre. Just massacre. We better put lvl 1 and just wait for this circus to be over.
  • Calbion
    140 posts Member
    edited October 1
    330 M registered for TW - 36 teams per zone.

We’re matched versus a 353 million
    Post edited by Calbion on
  • Kyno
    32056 posts Moderator
    pånøs wrote: »
    274m setting the same like 312m gp is gonna be massacre. Just massacre. We better put lvl 1 and just wait for this circus to be over.

For clarification, are you saying you at 274 are facing a guild at 312?
  • Our guild is 47/50 in this TW at 288Mil GP in this TW with 30 squads per zone.
    Enemy guild is 340mil GP.
  • Joebo720
    270 posts Member
    edited October 1
    Great fix CG, can't say i'm surprised. First match up our 287M GP guild matched up with a 351M GP guild. 178 GLs to our 66. Should be proud of yourselves.

Edit: we were rewarded for all our members joining 49/50 with this. 39 sets per zone.
  • Ultra
    8548 posts Moderator
    Frankto wrote: »

Can you and your friend share images of total members joined?
  • Well done. 360M with 49 subscribed and 39 teams req here. My TW officers got a heart attack and we're warming up jawas, ewoks and tuskens from the bench.

Serious CG? Guess you're kinda outsourcing some stuff to some questionable low cost software houses...
  • Ultra
    8548 posts Moderator
    lukeb74 wrote: »
    Well done. 360M with 49 subscribed and 39 teams req here. My TW officers got a heart attack and we're warming up jawas, ewoks and tuskens from the bench.
    Your opponents are in the same boat as you are
This discussion has been closed.