Best Sith Team

OLLINONJAY_Shorts
5 posts Member
edited October 2021
So I’m getting a Phoenix team so that i can get Emperor Palpatine but that can also get GrandAdmiralThrawn so i thought why not get a Sith team since right now i need a better defence team in grand arena Thant a team of gear 7 or 8 clones. I already have Sith trooper. (Gear 12 once i have another 20 shards) and insane mods for him so i want to get a Sith team but I don’t know the best characters. In squad arena i usually see EP GAT Vader SiT and SiET
And if it turns out to be a good attack team i can use one of my attacks as a defence since they work well either way :))
Here is my swgoh.gg profile link https://swgoh.gg/p/651551636/
Post edited by OLLINONJAY_Shorts on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    If you post a swgoh.gg profile, people will be able to help you better.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    EP lead with Vader, Thrawn, BSF, and one more Sith or Empire ally works really well. Though it will be easier if you post your swgoh.gg profile, as crzydroid said.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • As requested i have posted my swgoh.gg profile link
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    I’d suggest you work on your Phoenix Squadron immediately, so you can unlock and 7* Thrawn, and 7* EP as well. That should be your current focus. Then, you should work on gearing up and farming Tarkin and farming either Piett or BSF, while also gearing Vader for a Sith/Empire team.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.