Commander Tano Portrait Change Idea

Asifab
140 posts Member
edited October 2021
I know it's not important, but when I saw in a post this kind of picture for Commander Tano I thought this is how her gear identifier around her portrait should look.

It should be white for Commander Tano and Fulcrum since she's no longer an actual jedi when she's Fulcrum and for some reason you've made "Commander" Tano unaligned even though she wouldn't actually be a commander anymore if she were no longer a jedi but that is besides the fact.

4zhr4zhof7k1.png

Perhaps for Maul his could be Black and not white for his unaligned gear identifier.

Replies

• Light side characters have blue rings, dark side characters have red rings. CAT is a light side character, so she has blue rings. "Unaligned Force User" is just CG's way of designating Force users that aren't Sith or Jedi. It has nothing to do with their light/dark alignment
  • I thought this was going to be a reference to how easy it is to mistake CAT for Snips and vice versa. Same goes for GAS and JKA. At a glance it's easy to mistake them. I'd love to see something done to more easily differentiate them. At the end of the day, this is a really small thing compared to the plethora of issues that I hope is currently in the queue for fixes.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.