First Order Snowtrooper Kit Idea 2.0

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited October 2021
Here is the redone kit version of the First Order Snowtrooper, which I previously made some time ago. If you have any feedback, please comment.

Lore:
First Order Snowtroopers made up the majority of the First Order’s cold weather assault forces, notably participating in the occupations of Hays Minor and Kijimi, and the Battle of Starkiller Base and the Battle of Crait. Their armor, gloves, and helmets are insulated to protect the soldiers from freezing temperatures, and their helmets minimize ice glare.

0n6ayed9j6f1.jpeg

Unit Name: First Order Snowtrooper
Tags: Dark Side, Attacker (AGI), First Order
Description: Evasive First Order Attacker that slows down enemies and increases allied Evasion.
Relic: Snowtrooper Helmet

Basic: Snowtrooper Strike (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and gain Advantage for 2 turns. If First Order Snowtrooper is buffed, grant Advantage to a random other First Order ally for 2 turns as well.

Special: Snowspeeder Assault (Cooldown 5) (Omega):
Deal physical damage to random enemies up to 10 times, and reduce the Turn Meter of all enemies by 10% for each Critical Hit scored. All First Order allies gain Offense Up and Speed Up for 2 turns.

Special: Snowstorm Ambush (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Dispel all debuffs on allies, and all buffs on enemies. All allies recover 5% Health for each debuff dispelled on themselves, and all non-Tank allies gain Stealth for 3 turns. Additionally, all enemies are inflicted with Accuracy Down and Speed Down for 2 turns.

Unique: Cold Weather Assault Trooper (Zeta):
First Order Snowtrooper has +25% Evasion, and all other First Order allies have +15% Evasion while First Order Snowtrooper is active. Additionally, First Order allies have +15% Offense against buffed enemies, and gain Advantage for 2 turns whenever they evade an attack.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Overall a good kit, but i have 2 minor problems. First, you should clarify that you grant Advantage to a random other First Order ally. And second, if all allies gain Stealth, basically no ally has Stealth, apart from enemies being unable to counter them.

Thank you for evaluating. I will fix both issues.

• Good kit! The one thing I noticed is that his zeta gives him advantage whenever he attacks, and his first move gives him advantage as well, which is a little repetitive.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Good kit! The one thing I noticed is that his zeta gives him advantage whenever he attacks, and his first move gives him advantage as well, which is a little repetitive.

He gains Advantage when he evades an attack, and he gains Advantage when he attacks. Gaining Advantage in different ways is a common theme in FO kits, since FO revolves around Advantage and Critical Hits, so I think it’s fine for the kit.