OBG's SLKR F2P farming journey that hopefully doesn't suck.

2Next

Replies

• Week 13 Update:

Level 82 (1.5 days from 83)

Very exciting week with New Years bringing all the Assault battles around, unfortunately we could only beat the Jedi vs Separatists challenge but we did beat 3 tiers of that so a LOT of resources from that.

In addition New Years day saw the Credit Heist return and we cleared Tier 3 of that for 3.75 million total which helped a LOT in our GAC prep. We are about 2.5 weeks from level 85 and GAC so I have started to prep the teams for that and we are SOOOOOOOO not ready! Its about 3 million per toon to level from 1 to 80 and I need like 10 more toons leveled up to be ready. So let me find a quick 30 million real quick! Its only 500k to get to level 50 which may be my "bare minimum" for GAC toons goal at L85.

rqyxn4cm81eg.png

qzbnue9x5aqp.png
  • Week 14 Update:
    Level 84 (~6 days to level 85)

Genosian Brood Alpha to 5 stars in 6 days after unlocking his node at Level 83.

7 Star Palpatine finished! Completed the journey with the ST Han (L), Princess Leia, Kanan Jarrus, Old Ben, Farmboy Luke - All at Level 80 G8, no omegas, not even full L7 abilities.

5 Star Padme Journey finished - GBA to max level and max abilities allowed us to easily clear the 5 star challenge.

Fleet Arena is going great, easily top 10 every day and if the battles break right can battle all the way into the top 5.

Level 85 and GAC start next week! I am SOOOOOOO not ready. I basically have 2.5 squads with Geos, QGJ Omicron Jedi, and half an Empire squad. We are going to be fielding some level 1 teams in GAC week 1 I have a feeling. NEED MONEY!!!

cq9ye93j68pe.png

wvjj5ydya9ar.png
  • Nice job. That QGJ omi will be super powerful when you start...setting it on defense will block a bunch of teams I am sure, especially if you have a well-geared JKA to go with him.
  • In fact, I'm thinking of gearing up my QGJ and breaking apart my Padme team.
    Put JKA & Snips with QGJ, and then GK & GMY with JKR...I think this is the way to go, then Padme is kind of just there on her own doing nothing for now
  • Nice job. That QGJ omi will be super powerful when you start...setting it on defense will block a bunch of teams I am sure, especially if you have a well-geared JKA to go with him.

First round of GAC the QGJ lead Jedi with a G11 JKA but 3 other horrible Jedi held 4 times in 3 matches and lost a total of 1 toon (QGJ died on the final round to a G12 Vader). Combined with the Geo's on the other side we won all 3 matches by a combined 1800-31

Its VERY VERY effective early for sure :) Another reason to build Jedi instead of Phoenix. Easy Galactic War clears from L50 onward (unlocked Bastilla) and QGJ for the easy wins in first couple rounds of GAC. I am curious to see how far up Carbonite I can crawl before QGJ becomes beatable.

• Week 16 Update:

Hit Level 85 after 104 days.

7 Star Darth Vader after 106 days (little bugger would NOT showup in the shops)
    5th Legendary Commander Luke Skywalker on Day 106.
    7 Star R2D2 right after I finished Vader, basically Zeta L84 Vader and G8L80 Palpatine duoed the whole thing.

Malevolence is UNLOCKED! Thanks to the event a few months ago and being in a good guild I had JUST enough GET2 to get Malevolence to 5 stars. Unfortunately a G7 L50 Grievous and a lack of ship credits means I can't use him in fleet arena successfully yet.

First week of GAC has come and gone. I hit Level 85 2 days before the new season started and got dropped in Carbonite 4. I decided to set a VERY strong defense and hope that I could win ONE fight with Zeta Vader and get the win.

I set Omicron QGJ Jedi and Geo's on Defense and neither of them lost a fight in 3 rounds. Every opponent attacked at least twice (one guy hit 4 times) and only once did they kill even one character. An easy 3-0 run for 750 crystals is VERY helpful on a F2P account. Promoted to Carbonite 3 for next week.

My entire focus the next 2 weeks is to get 6 Level 85 teams up and running for GAC. I currently have 2 "finished" teams and 3 other teams that are eh. The plan for Carbonite GAC teams are:

Geos, QGJ Jedi, CLS Rebels (without chewie or Chewpio), Padme (with GK but no JKA), Empire (with Mara Jade at 3 star), GG Droids (with Nute)

Teams 7, 8 and 9 for next division when we get there will be First Order 1, First Order 2, Bounty Hunters. No idea who team 10 will be.. it may well be a bunch of level 1's in the back row praying noone finds them.

vararr0gl3iz.png

0sz3fy96hb9k.png
  • Excellent to see the first week of GAC went that well, congrats. I am sure you will fly through Carbonite and get bumped to Bronzium for next season, so it's good that you are already prepping for that. And don't worry, none of us can really field 10 good teams, so you just have to play a good strategy and you'll still win.

Once you have your relic KRU, your defense will be solid. I personally take QGJ & JKA on offense b/c it just destroys things. In Carbonite it's okay to set on defense as I expect most people won't know how to beat it...but once you move up you really have to go for the full clears to get the wins, so having 5 good offensive teams I have found to be the best.
  • btw, you should come join us on the Free To Play Nation discord server

https://discord.gg/vebuGnJs
  • Excellent to see the first week of GAC went that well, congrats. I am sure you will fly through Carbonite and get bumped to Bronzium for next season, so it's good that you are already prepping for that. And don't worry, none of us can really field 10 good teams, so you just have to play a good strategy and you'll still win.

Once you have your relic KRU, your defense will be solid. I personally take QGJ & JKA on offense b/c it just destroys things. In Carbonite it's okay to set on defense as I expect most people won't know how to beat it...but once you move up you really have to go for the full clears to get the wins, so having 5 good offensive teams I have found to be the best.

One of the reasons I like QGJ on defense is even against the best non-GL rosters it takes two attempts to clear. If I have enough offense then that extra attack should be enough to get me the win.

I don't know if I will have time to make Bronzium 1. Week 2 even a 3-0 won't get me out of Bronzium 3 and It will be close if I can finish week 4 in Bronzium 1 or not. I still want a 12-0 first season so we will see if its enough to get me promoted. (Not that another season of 12-0 in Bronzium 1 will suck).