when is the next conquest ?

artusa
175 posts Member
Please hurry. Let's just get it over with so that you guys can have more time to fix it and LV can stop sucking so badly in arena.

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Hopefully longer than last time, chorequest is so boring. I can’t do it back to back to back without going insane
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Hopefully longer than last time, chorequest is so boring. I can’t do it back to back to back without going insane

I can. Bring it on. Better than GAC rewardswise. I want my Maul, so the quicker they bring it the better. As OP said, then they can take their time to do all their fixes.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    I'd rather they release it now and get it over with like pulling off a band-aid (or more accurately, a two-week long root canal without any anesthetics), and then I can go back to hoping upon all hope that Conquest 10 will be less grindy so I'm not so burnt out I quit this game. (Nov 2016 start date player)

Honestly if they wanted more crystals spent I wish they would just revert back to Conquest 1 complete with cooling systems, and allow us normal mode for free or use 1,000-2,000 crystals to play Hard mode. That way we could enjoy Conquest and the bean counters could meet their quota for crystals burned *ehrm* increased engagement.
    Post edited by WookieWookie on
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Probably Monday
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Probably Monday
    Too soon!

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    nwdc8ur0htkn.gif
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    Probably Monday
    Too soon!
    Not soon enough!

The sooner we get C9, the sooner I get Maul
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    Probably Monday
    Too soon!
    Not soon enough!

Finally we agree.
  • artusa wrote: »
    Probably Monday
    Too soon!
    Not soon enough!

Finally we agree.

I know, I just can't wait to farm 1000 kyros just to get g12 and still not be able to use him. Super fun.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    artusa wrote: »
    Probably Monday
    Too soon!
    Not soon enough!

Finally we agree.

I know, I just can't wait to farm 1000 kyros just to get g12 and still not be able to use him. Super fun.

Why not farm his gear when we knew about his gear requirements 2 months ago?
    Probably Monday
    Too soon!
    Not soon enough!

Finally we agree.

Because I can't farm gear for every character at once. I have to farm for the second half of his kit, LV.
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    Probably Monday
    Too soon!
    Not soon enough!

Finally we agree.

I'm finished with his gear requirements, just waiting to get him.
  • Soon™
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Loppie wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

I can. Bring it on. Better than GAC rewardswise. I want my Maul, so the quicker they bring it the better. As OP said, then they can take their time to do all their fixes.

I’m still a week or 2 off LV so the longer they take, the closer I will be to the ultimate when all the competition gets him ;)
  • artusa
    175 posts Member

I’m still a week or 2 off LV so the longer they take, the closer I will be to the ultimate when all the competition gets him ;)

Well, you better hurry up because according to the game it will be here in less than 4 days so that puts if around Monday like Ultra said.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2021

Well, you better hurry up because according to the game it will be here in less than 4 days so that puts if around Monday like Ultra said.

Yeah I’ll have him unlocked, I just won’t be close to his ult

So I guess technically I won’t have LV in time ;)
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    e7bqpcqvss1b.jpeg
  • SemiGod wrote: »

Yeah I’ll have him unlocked, I just won’t be close to his ult

So I guess technically I won’t have LV in time ;)

Same for me, the relic mat grind is awfull so I doubt I'll be able to r7 them soon
  • Sorry if I missed this somewhere else, but what was the problem with Opportunistic Support and Defensive Formation?
    Probably Monday
    Too soon!
    Not soon enough!

The sooner we get C9, the sooner I am still waaaaay behind on CAT. :(

• Acymetric wrote: »
    Sorry if I missed this somewhere else, but what was the problem with Opportunistic Support and Defensive Formation?

I think they were healing way too much. They seemed to be doing a lot more than 6% Health/Protection when I used them.
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Acymetric wrote: »
    Sorry if I missed this somewhere else, but what was the problem with Opportunistic Support and Defensive Formation?

I think they were healing way too much. They seemed to be doing a lot more than 6% Health/Protection when I used them.

if you have two of them 6+6=66, seems legit.
  • @Ultra Any word on whether the S5 Deathmark feat that was fixed but not actually fixed for C8 will work as promised for C9?
  • Gorgus wrote: »
    @Ultra Any word on whether the S5 Deathmark feat that was fixed but not actually fixed for C8 will work as promised for C9?

They said the feat is being removed from C9
  • Gorgus wrote: »
    @Ultra Any word on whether the S5 Deathmark feat that was fixed but not actually fixed for C8 will work as promised for C9?

They said the feat is being removed from C9

So they can remove Feats and chose to do so within the "3 Conquests" schedule???

And the fact that they didn't listen to the overwhelming community feedback about how grindy and unfun it has become shows that they don't care.. Unless it benefits the players, then the feats get moved to make it MORE grindy.