Bariss - a better solution than 500 crystals?

So, I'm staring at the 6-E dark side mission, and it's epic 61 ewoks as opponents. Now normally, ewoks don't worry me, but I'm thinking three waves of these nuisances, and it may be tougher than I give it credit for. I just see the fuzzballs pounding on phasma's helmet at the end of it, mocking me and my poor dark side healers.

So, why not make Bariss a neutral healer, meaning she can be used either dark side or light side? I believe she turned dark in the star wars universe, right?

Would especially love to hear from the guys/gals that have completed those missions and their thoughts.

Replies

• Unfortunately im still on 4 in dark side so i can't offer much advice there. Although, with my knowledge of the clone wars Barris did in fact betray Ahsoka and the republic in the last season, and technically was "on the dark side of the force" briefly. Yet, i have trouble believing the EA team would roll with that idea.

Nonetheless, it would be pretty sweet to see and a decent idea.
  • That would be quite good, as the AI seems to prioritize healers along with low current health characters. Not sure about low max health, but I had a Dooku ally in a dark side battle where I fielded Old Daka, and he was only hit once after she died in the third encounter. They only seemed to focus her, even through all my stuns and ability blocks. If that is true, having Barriss would be very useful, as it would probably be a dice roll between them focusing the lower health (current and possibly max) characters and the high health healer. She would be a great asset in any mission where you need to survive low tier enemy spam, like the Jawas and Ugnaughts. Having only one reliable healer with mid-low HP growth and almost no HP gear progression is kind of lame.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Wait until last mission which is epic eworks but now at level 66. Or better yet, wait for Hard mission 6-B which I failed to pass as the Boss is Ewok Elder, and can resummon the epic gear 67 Ework-strong tribe back tomlife with decent health, over and over.
  • This stuck in my head because of a post by Lokorian here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/2302/barriss-darkside-character#latest

Want to give credit where credit is due.
  • Kabbage wrote: »
    So, I'm staring at the 6-E dark side mission, and it's epic 61 ewoks as opponents. Now normally, ewoks don't worry me, but I'm thinking three waves of these nuisances, and it may be tougher than I give it credit for. I just see the fuzzballs pounding on phasma's helmet at the end of it, mocking me and my poor dark side healers.

So, why not make Bariss a neutral healer, meaning she can be used either dark side or light side? I believe she turned dark in the star wars universe, right?

Would especially love to hear from the guys/gals that have completed those missions and their thoughts.

And the same with ajessa ventres as she goes rouge and helps Asoka in the clone wars and Jedi knight anakin as he Turns on Obi in movie 3