Do Leadership Abilities Apply Before or After Uniques?

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited October 2021
Just wondering whether to mod RG with health% or protection% when using him under LV lead
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Unique applies before lead
  • Gale_Toral
    127 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    DonPuto wrote: »
    Unique applies before lead

Jumping on the back of this, would this then be correct:
    • Maul's speed after mods = speedM
    • Uniques apply in order of placement; LV's applies first - Maul gains speed up (x 1.25)
    • Maul's unique; no change to speed
    • LV's leadership applies; + 20 (doubled) speed - Maul's speed = (speedM + 40) x 1.25

If we look at data for CAT on .gg, we see an absolute max at 381 I think, say 380 for calculation ease. The only unique/leadership that modifies this is JMK's lead, +30, CAT total = 410.

So using that as a baseline target, we divide 410 by 1.25 = 328. Now subtract the bonus flat 40 = 288 = speedM.

According to this, Maul just needs a speed of 288 from mods in order to outrun the majority of CATs in the game. Giving Maul a speed set will give him 10% of his base speed too = 18. His base is 189, meaning that if using a speed set, the secondaries/arrow primary only need to total 81 (288 - 189 - 18), and if we just assume a speed primary arrow, the secondaries just need to hit +49 in total WITH a speed set, or +67 from secondaries alone without a speed set.

This seems very achievable and hopefully will mean that full health sets can be used on him to maximise his damage
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Just wondering whether to mod RG with health% or protection% when using him under LV lead

Lead 1st, iirc Kyno said this a couple weeks ago on another post.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • SemiGod wrote: »

Posting a link to this would be helpful. Looking at the timestamps of the original post and first reply, we see that Kyno edited the post AFTER the first reply. I would be surprised if the mods did not correct misinformation.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Gale_Toral wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

Posting a link to this would be helpful. Looking at the timestamps of the original post and first reply, we see that Kyno edited the post AFTER the first reply. I would be surprised if the mods did not correct misinformation.

Checking but didnt get a response. Wanted to be double sure.
  • Most I see are modding for Health/Defense
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    From testing I have done, for the most part leads apply seperate from uniques.
    Example
    10% health from lead 10% Heath from unique they get +20% health.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Thanks guys, so his unique applies before the lead, this thread can be closed now.
  • Gale_Toral wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

I wasn’t sure where and was kinda in the middle of work.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/