Royal Gaurd Should Be A Sith!

Please make royal gaurd a Sith, it would help so much to synergies with or synergies more Witt strong characters like SEE, EP, etc.

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Why would Royal Guard be a Sith? The Emperor’s Royal Guards had no Force Powers, and following the Sith Rule of Two, even if they did have Force Powers, they wouldn’t be Sith since Vader and Sidious were the only two Sith at that time.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    Why would Royal Guard be a Sith? The Emperor’s Royal Guards had no Force Powers, and following the Sith Rule of Two, even if they did have Force Powers, they wouldn’t be Sith since Vader and Sidious were the only two Sith at that time.

What Xcien said, with the addition that when the Empire did have other force-sensitive 'employees', they were either straight up killed, made into the Inquisitors so Vader can laze down on the Jedi hunt, or were trained to be the Shadow Guard. The red-dressed Royal Guards typically were not force sensitive, thus they wouldn't qualify for Sith.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't think Royal Guard should be sith but First Order Red Trooper is considered one too so idk
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I don't think Royal Guard should be sith but First Order Red Trooper is considered one too so idk

Sith Empire Trooper as well. It's as much to do with adherence to creed as it is being in a Sith society (from SET's lore). I think both groups believe in the Sith code regardless of force powers.

But no, Royal Guard is by no means a Sith, just a highly trained and slightly brainwashed bodyguard.
  • Options
    Umm Royal Guard was in no way, shape or form a Sith?! He’s fine the way he is, absolutely made for Lord Vader/Empire team.
  • Options
    Please make royal gaurd a Sith, it would help so much to synergies with or synergies more Witt strong characters like SEE, EP, etc.

This literally does not make any sense
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »

Following the rule of 2 Maul couldnt have been an aprentice to palpatine until palpatine killed plaigues,