Knocked down in Arena while battling

I didn't think this was possible. I went into a match at 32 fighting 25. Lost, and a soon as i came out i was at 42. We have a sniper bot in my shard discord, so i was able to double check, and sure enough, someone knocked me back during the midst of my battle. This ever happen to anyone else?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It is possible to have been dropped and not have the arena screen refresh. This means it is possible you were at 42 when you started the match and lost, only to come out and have the data refreshed and show you there.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    It is possible to have been dropped and not have the arena screen refresh. This means it is possible you were at 42 when you started the match and lost, only to come out and have the data refreshed and show you there.

But then I wouldn't have been able to battle 25, right?
  • I wonder which spot you would have gotten if you won your battle
  • Kyno wrote: »

That’s impossible as you would get a message saying your ranking had changed and your possible opponents, and when you press okay it refreshes itself.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

But then I wouldn't have been able to battle 25, right?

Correct, you would have selected a different spot, but possibly not realized it.

I am not saying that this is the only possiblity, just that this is possible. No one can battle you while you are in a battle. But this kind of visual glitch can be seen without getting the messages about anyone's rank being wrong.