Next Galactic Chase, what's the pattern?

Prev13
This is purely a speculative thread, but anyone care to guess how they pick the characters they let us choose from in this upcoming Galactic Chase? https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/250455/november-galactic-chase-forum-poll#latest
We have 1 FO (required for a GL), 2 ewoks (required for C3PO), and 2 bounty hunters (may be used for Chewbacca)
Only 1 of them is a pilot so far (you could make the argument that ships could be coming soon for Zam and/or Dengar but definitely not for the Ewoks).
Over all, all 5 are characters that many here will already have 7*.

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The most useless characters they can still justify? Whatever the reasoning, this choice actually made me laugh out loud.
  • It looks like shop only units right now. Malev and Neg were guild event store, these units are all guild store.
  • After the last Chase, this one is very disappointing.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There is some discussion around shoring up factions, maybe this is meant to feed underused or under farmed characters in different factions.
  • I would have taken Aurra Sing over Zam but oh well.
  • Maybe to help with the gear crunch….
  • Why not Negotiator instead of this garbage ?
  • I've got all of these characters at 7*, but that being said, Logray was the most painful one to farm of this bunch so I voted for that guy to help those out that want c3p0.
  • Actually for future chases, doing units only available in Cantina Battles would be amazing as you reach a certain point where you simply can't not farm signal data.
  • i voted for logray personally since i know he is a pain for newer people to farm up. the rest arent too hard to get overall.

but that being said all but wicket are guild store farms
  • Konju
    1176 posts Member
    Could be worse: IG-86, Ewok Scout, Royal Guard, Snow Trooper, Magna Guard
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Konju wrote: »
    IG-86

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • This reminds me a bit of when as a kid you discovered you still had a Christmas present to open and it turned out to be soap on a rope.

This is whelmed here ->

This
    Is
    Me
    Right
    About….
    ….
    …..
    ….

Here.

• FO for me, only one I have not finished farming. Disappointing choices but they are free drops so even shard shop currency is nice.
  • Honestly I'd rather them give sf tie fighter shards and opposed to the toon
  • You mean we aren't getting an Ewok glider? R9 Ewok Scout to unlock???
  • ridiculous...

only useless characters... what a wonderful gift... maybe clone wars chewie next time ?

in my guild some of the long time players are quitting the game, no wonder... it's getting worse with every update
    the management of the game is dreadful
  • I thought the point of these galactic chases are to help newer player catch up. Malevolence event achieved this in my opinion, as GET II is needed and it is much more valuable and hard to get compare to guild store currency.

Hope next months would be more like GET I and GET II oriented. Negotiator, Imperial Probe Droid, ROLO, Wat, KAM, Wampa, Hoda.

I would love to see above ones.
  • They don’t have to do galactic chases, nor have a poll for options on what shards they will be giving out. There are many more things to complain about that have more substance than this. C’mon man !
  • Well… no need to save crystals for this pile of working as intended…
  • Yeah, they're not the greatest characters, would love to see more GET characters there, I still need to farm IPD, but hey, it's free SSC, I'll take it lol
  • RoBane1738 wrote: »
    They don’t have to do galactic chases, nor have a poll for options on what shards they will be giving out. There are many more things to complain about that have more substance than this. C’mon man !

Well said. I for one have greatly appreciated the shard shop currency boost these chases have offered.
  • I think the galactic chases are great. So you have them all 7*? You will then get shards dor shard shop. Win win. Something for nothing.

Thank you CG and please ignore all the entitled winers on this thread.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Freedud1 wrote: »
    I think the galactic chases are great. So you have them all 7*? You will then get shards dor shard shop. Win win. Something for nothing.

And this is why we can't have nice things. There will always be people happily gobbling up anything CG throws our way and attacking anyone who disagrees.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    I think the galactic chases are great. So you have them all 7*? You will then get shards dor shard shop. Win win. Something for nothing.

And this is why we can't have nice things. There will always be people happily gobbling up anything CG throws our way and attacking anyone who disagrees.
    The real reason why we can’t have nice things is because some people will decry any development that doesn’t directly benefit them personally, even though it will benefit thousands of others.
  • Nauros wrote: »

The real reason why we can’t have nice things is because some people will decry any development that doesn’t directly benefit them personally, even though it will benefit thousands of others.

I got an alt at 1.2 mil gp and this really doesn't benefit much to that account. If I want those characters, they are easy to farm. I agree it is still a nice thing to have even if we don't need, or benefit much, but why not ask for harder to get characters?

The answer you can't or don't want to say out loud is (I think) some of you guys had them hard way and you want us to struggle for them as well
  • Baibars wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

I got an alt at 1.2 mil gp and this really doesn't benefit much to that account. If I want those characters, they are easy to farm. I agree it is still a nice thing to have even if we don't need, or benefit much, but why not ask for harder to get characters?

The answer you can't or don't want to say out loud is (I think) some of you guys had them hard way and you want us to struggle for them as well
    Thanks for telling me what you think I think. You are wrong though. And it’s worth pointing out that the person I replied to is in a 300M+ guild who surely can’t expect these drops to ever be relevant for them.

I just think the 3rd iteration of these bonus drops is very early for the usual doomsayers to whine and moan about what they’re getting for nothing.

We used to see the same sort of complaints with the monthly login character. People would bump their gums when the login character was someone they already had at 7*. Those complaints eventually stopped, hopefully the same will happen here.
  • Baibars wrote: »

What's the swgoh.gg of your alt?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Baibars wrote: »

What's the swgoh.gg of your alt?

https://swgoh.gg/p/819664766/

Why?