Next Galactic Chase, what's the pattern?

13Next

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Freedud1 wrote: »
    I think the galactic chases are great. So you have them all 7*? You will then get shards dor shard shop. Win win. Something for nothing.

Thank you CG and please ignore all the entitled winers on this thread.

And this is why we can't have nice things. There will always be people happily gobbling up anything CG throws our way and attacking anyone who disagrees.
    The real reason why we can’t have nice things is because some people will decry any development that doesn’t directly benefit them personally, even though it will benefit thousands of others.

Well this barely benefits anyone. A bunch of borderline useless store characters? CG please... Everyone knows that the real pain is in hard node farms. This is just a PR stunt for people who don't think too much, and it seems to be working.
    It not benefitting you is not the same as barely benefitting anyone. One of them is a direct GL requirement, 2 others are likely to be pivotal in people unlocking C3PO. Every little helps

I think your judgement has been skewed by the second iteration of this feature, where the options were the 2 GET2 capital ships.

Did you seriously expect the bonus drops to always be at or above that level?

Sure, because a hard node character is above the level of GET2 capitals...
    And you got an example of a low account that doesn't benefit either in this very thread. If you insist on dismissing all I say based on my guild, you can at least accept that.

Trust me, we're not dismissing you because of your guild. We're dismissing you because you're angry that the free thing you're getting isn't the right color.

Which is not what I'm saying at all, but whatever.

Yes it is. You're mad that you can't benefit from these free things, you're just dressing it up as being upset on behalf of people who don't care.

Of course, you are right, that's why I suggested characters like KRU, Bossk and Embo that would have literally the same effect for me.
    And honestly, I'm more upset because people are falling for cheap PR stunts. That means less motivation for CG to actually improve anything.

This is just rewording this:
    I think the galactic chases are great. So you have them all 7*? You will then get shards dor shard shop. Win win. Something for nothing.

And this is why we can't have nice things. There will always be people happily gobbling up anything CG throws our way and attacking anyone who disagrees.
    The real reason why we can’t have nice things is because some people will decry any development that doesn’t directly benefit them personally, even though it will benefit thousands of others.

Well this barely benefits anyone. A bunch of borderline useless store characters? CG please... Everyone knows that the real pain is in hard node farms. This is just a PR stunt for people who don't think too much, and it seems to be working.
    It not benefitting you is not the same as barely benefitting anyone. One of them is a direct GL requirement, 2 others are likely to be pivotal in people unlocking C3PO. Every little helps

I think your judgement has been skewed by the second iteration of this feature, where the options were the 2 GET2 capital ships.

And you got an example of a low account that doesn't benefit either in this very thread. If you insist on dismissing all I say based on my guild, you can at least accept that.

Trust me, we're not dismissing you because of your guild. We're dismissing you because you're angry that the free thing you're getting isn't the right color.

And this:

Yes it is. You're mad that you can't benefit from these free things, you're just dressing it up as being upset on behalf of people who don't care.

It's ok of you dont like this plan of launching thses kinds of events, its honestly not geared towards you. Yes this is a "PR stunt", and it literally is the effort you are saying they won't find the need to put in. No it's not going to be the perfect event each time, but it is helpful for players, and yes you can always point out how it could be better, but you could also recognize the effort and effect this will have as a long term process.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Of course, you are right, that's why I suggested characters like KRU, Bossk and Embo that would have literally the same effect for me.
    And honestly, I'm more upset because people are falling for cheap PR stunts. That means less motivation for CG to actually improve anything.

And this:

It's ok of you dont like this plan of launching thses kinds of events, its honestly not geared towards you. Yes this is a "PR stunt", and it literally is the effort you are saying they won't find the need to put in. No it's not going to be the perfect event each time, but it is helpful for players, and yes you can always point out how it could be better, but you could also recognize the effort and effect this will have as a long term process.

Of course, you are right, I'm just jealous that new players get stuff or whatever. I totally hate the plan despite not saying anything the first two times. And all my complaints here are because I am an unredeemable hater for whatever reason, and definitely not because I want the game to be better.
  • Options

And this:

Of course, you are right, I'm just jealous that new players get stuff or whatever. I totally hate the plan despite not saying anything the first two times. And all my complaints here are because I am an unredeemable hater for whatever reason, and definitely not because I want the game to be better.

Ahhh yes, the self loathing/pity/sarcastic approach. Touché
  • Options
    lxy4pt6fxblx.gif
  • Options

And this:

You don’t even understand why we’re dismissing you. It’s because every time there’s any new thing you always say it’s awful and terrible. We aren’t dismissing you because we disagree with you, we’re dismissing you because it gets old. You’re like when USA Network runs a Monk marathon—we get it already.

wngpztlzbsji.jpeg
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

And this:

You don’t even understand why we’re dismissing you. It’s because every time there’s any new thing you always say it’s awful and terrible. We aren’t dismissing you because we disagree with you, we’re dismissing you because it gets old. You’re like when USA Network runs a Monk marathon—we get it already.

wngpztlzbsji.jpeg

Feel free to dig up my posts from the time of the first Conquest, I think I actually got accused of being a CG shill at the time. It's not my fault that the game has been going downhill since then. I will praise them when there is something to praise, simple as that. One doesn't have to blindly gobble up everything.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

And this:

wngpztlzbsji.jpeg

Feel free to dig up my posts from the time of the first Conquest, I think I actually got accused of being a CG shill at the time. It's not my fault that the game has been going downhill since then. I will praise them when there is something to praise, simple as that. One doesn't have to blindly gobble up everything.

And one does not need to spread hate of something that is good, just because you think it could be better.

I mean the first round they could have just done Mal and Neg. Everything can always be better, especially free stuff.

You claim we should be happy for another run that isnt better than it is, because they will not out the effort into giving us better free stuff in the future..... pretty sure that falls on the silly side of the line of things that should be complained about.

It's free. Its geared towards newer/developing players, and hits that mark.

You dont have to like it, but acting like anyone should dislike it because you feel it could be better, seem like an unnecessary complaint and this is all just an attempt for you to make a dig at things going in the right direction because you are salty and cant accept good things if they are not "extra good".
  • Konju
    1179 posts Member
    Options
    Konju wrote: »
    Could be worse: IG-86, Ewok Scout, Royal Guard, Snow Trooper, Magna Guard

Don't give them ideas....

Tbh it doesn’t really matter which characters they pick for me. I’m happy with **** currency or shards on the few characters yet to be 7*
  • Konju
    1179 posts Member
    Options
    *shard shop
  • Options
    *shard shop

Did you put a T instead of a D in shard? Scratching my brain to figure out what got hit by the filter there 😝
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    *shard shop

Did you put a T instead of a D in shard? Scratching my brain to figure out what got hit by the filter there 😝

Its doesnt like the abbreviation for shard shop.
  • Konju
    1179 posts Member
    Options
    *shard shop

Haha if only, as it turns out I used the abbreviation as Kyno pointed out.
  • Options
    Ha! Okay, that makes sense. Probably a good one to have hit the filter.