Bounty Hunters Part 3 and 4 (My new and reworked Versions) by Fett_Kenobi80

Fett_Kenobi80
155 posts Member
edited October 2021
REWORK :

Name : Aurra Sing

Image : 2eyr9njzcxur.png

Tags : Dark Side, Healer(AGI), Leader, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel

Description : A self Healer Bounty Hunter with lots of countering and an amazing basic, who has no mercy.

KIT :

Basic : Sniper Rifle Shot - Omega - Level 8
Dispel all debuffs and buffs on target enemy and deal special damage 2 times to target enemy. This attack deals 30% more damage for every debuff dispelled and 5% more damage for every buff dispelled.

Special 1 : Leave Behind - Omega - Level 8 - Cooldown turns 3
Recover 90% Health and 100% Protection. Then gain damage immunity for 2 turns. All allies lose 15% health and 25% protection and gain expose and defense down for 1 turn. When the expose and defense down expires, they gain Offense Up and Aurra Sing loses 3% Health and Protection.

Leader : Ruthlessness - Omega - Level 8
All Bounty Hunter allies gain Evasion Up and Foresight for 2 turns at the end of each of their turns.

CONTRACT : Using Bounty Hunters, Hit a enemy while you have evasion up and foresight 20 times.

REWARD : All payouts are activated and all allies gain 90% Accuracy and 90% Potency.

Unique : Sharpshooter :
Aurra Sing has 100% Counter Chance, 15% more Speed and 25% more Offense.

Aurra Sing's Payout - Omega - Level 3
Whenever Aurra Sing gains Damage Immunity, she also gains taunt and tenacity up for 1 turn.

Name : Hondo Ohnaka

Image : se8t2kmy0mfg.png

Tags : Light Side, Support(AGI), Leader, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Smuggler

Description : A bounty hunter and a smuggler, who won't stay around without allies. He lies, to confuse.

KIT :

Basic : Smart Liar - Omega - Level 8
Hondo Ohnaka inflicts 1 stack of Confuse for 3 turns (max 3 stacks, can't be evaded or copied) on target enemy. If target is already confused, duration of their stacks reset to 3 turns. All enemy are inflicted with offfense down and lose 20% turn meter.
Confuse - Detrimental effects build based on the cumulative number of stacks (max 3)
1 : Can't gain buffs
2 : Can't counter, assist or gain bonus turn meter (Raid Bosses and GL : -30% counter chance)
3 : When this charecter uses their basic ability, increase their cooldowns by 1 , which can't be evaded or resisted (Raid Bosses and GL : -50% defense, does not stack with defense down).

Special 1 : Steal - Omega - Level 8 - Cooldown turns 4
All enemies lose all debuffs and buffs, and all allies and Hondo Ohnaka gain all buffs they had, excluding stealth, taunt and non-copiable buffs.

Special 2 : Connections - Omega - Level 8 - Cooldown turns 5
One Chosen Ally gains the Unique buff Connections* that can't copied or dispelled for for 3 turns and gain 40% turn meter.

*Connections : Lose 80% Speed and Potency and gain 200% Offense, Defense and Accuracy. Hondo Ohnaka gain 15% Evasion, Potency and Speed for every ally with the connections* buff.

Leader : Capable - Omega - Level 8
All allies gain 20% speed and the buff Connections* for 2 turns at the start of the battle.

CONTRACT : Letting bounty hunters allies gain the Connections* buff 15 times.

REWARD : Whenever this charecter gain the Connections* buff, it lasts for an extra turn.

Unique : Friend Connections - Omega - Level 3
If Jedi Knight Anakin, Ezra Bridger, General Kenobi, General Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano and/or Aurra Sing are present units at the start of the battle, they gain the Connections* buff for two turns.

Unique : My Work is Done - Omega - Level 8
Hondo has a 50% to gain stealth when an attack misses. When there are no other allied combatants, Hondo Ohnaka escapes from battle.

Payout - Hondo Ohnaka's Payout - Omega - Level 3
Hondo Ohnaka has plus 80% Speed and Potency and -100% Offense and Defense. He gains the Connections* buff for 1 turn at the end of the turn of an ally who has the Connections* buff.

*Connections Buff :
Lose 80% Speed and Potency and gain 200% Offense, Defense and Accuracy. Hondo Ohnaka gain 15% Evasion, Potency and Speed for every ally with the connections* buff.

Thank you for reading about the second and third of my reworked and original bounty hunters, Aurra Sing (REWORKED) and Hondo Ohnaka.

Please tell me of any spelling mistakes , wrong slangs, improvements or nerfs I should do to the units or any other problem with these characters.

Special Thanks to @Xcien for helping me balance these characters more than anyone, and letting me fully finish these.

goodbye my friends,

Fett_Kenobi80
Post edited by Fett_Kenobi80 on

Replies

• Here is part 1 and 2 :

forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/250340/bounty-hunters-part-1-2-my-new-and-my-reworked-versions-by-fett-kenobi80#latest
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    1) Just wanted to point out that Hondo wasn’t a Bounty Hunter, he was a pirate.

I’ll have more on the kits later.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Got it, but he worked with and led a group of bounty hunters at one point, so I classify him as bounty hunter. Also bounty hunters always get the job done while this guy gets the loot and runs.
  • Part 5 out now
  • It's Greedo (REWORKED)
  • I like Hondo, but I would like to see the bounty hunter tag removed. The connections is a bit to confusing and adds some really weird chances with some characters (Sabine, Chopper, IG88, Ezra, and Kannan all got into three categories). Maybe give characters with Connections the ability to pass Hondo a turn and let Hondo grant them small stats boost. That would also help fix the fact that with two specials that start on cooldown he has to basic FOUR times at the start of battle.
    3v3 FTW
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    I like Hondo, but I would like to see the bounty hunter tag removed. The connections is a bit to confusing and adds some really weird chances with some characters (Sabine, Chopper, IG88, Ezra, and Kannan all got into three categories). Maybe give characters with Connections the ability to pass Hondo a turn and let Hondo grant them small stats boost. That would also help fix the fact that with two specials that start on cooldown he has to basic FOUR times at the start of battle.

Completely agree. I’d also like to ask the OP why Hondo has Clone Trooper and Mando synergy, and synergy with Old Ben.

• Xcien wrote: »
    I like Hondo, but I would like to see the bounty hunter tag removed. The connections is a bit to confusing and adds some really weird chances with some characters (Sabine, Chopper, IG88, Ezra, and Kannan all got into three categories). Maybe give characters with Connections the ability to pass Hondo a turn and let Hondo grant them small stats boost. That would also help fix the fact that with two specials that start on cooldown he has to basic FOUR times at the start of battle.

Completely agree. I’d also like to ask the OP why Hondo has Clone Trooper and Mando synergy, and synergy with Old Ben.

Clone trooper and Mando Synergy just because (he probably has connections to them in some way that we don't know) and for Old Ben, Hondo tells Ezra Bridger in Rebels that he was friends, or thinks he was friends with Obi Wan, and at that time, Obi Wan was Old Ben so I used him.
  • also @StealthGOBLIN32 , It says that if a unit falls into multiple catagories, one is chosen at random so it is not too OP
  • also now fixed cooldowns
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited October 2021

Clone trooper and Mando Synergy just because (he probably has connections to them in some way that we don't know) and for Old Ben, Hondo tells Ezra Bridger in Rebels that he was friends, or thinks he was friends with Obi Wan, and at that time, Obi Wan was Old Ben so I used him.

Hondo had connections with the criminal underworld, not Mandalorians or Clones. And just because isn’t a good idea for adding something. Additionally, Hondo had connections to General Kenobi, not Old Ben. And at the time he said that in Rebels, Kenobi was believed to be dead, so why would Hondo have connections with him?

• also @StealthGOBLIN32 , It says that if a unit falls into multiple catagories, one is chosen at random so it is not too OP

That was my point. 33% chance at 75% tenacity, 33% chance at 100% counter chance, and 33% chance at 35% evasion and defense. In a Phoenix team, the counter chance isn’t helping, so you have a one in three shot at a worthless buff.
    3v3 FTW
  • the counter chance does help if they have no debuffs
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    the counter chance does help if they have no debuffs

No it doesn't; Kanan grants 70% Counter Chance to all Phoenix allies.

This; Also Hondo still has the BH tag, despite not being a BH, and still has Clone, Mando, and Old Ben synergy. I feel like there should be a better reason for the over-the-top synergy jumbled together in this kit for no reason but ‘just because’.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    My point to the OP is that just because the character met someone from that faction, the character doesn’t need synergy with that faction.

• Sebek wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »

This; Also Hondo still has the BH tag, despite not being a BH, and still has Clone, Mando, and Old Ben synergy. I feel like there should be a better reason for the over-the-top synergy jumbled together in this kit for no reason but ‘just because’.

Hold on i'm gonna make Snoke, who has synergy with the Old Republic and Separatists, "just because". /s

Hondo has all this synergy, because he has met and is friends with pretty much everyone, and pretends to be friends with everyone else, like the empire. Thus, Connections.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

Hold on i'm gonna make Snoke, who has synergy with the Old Republic and Separatists, "just because". /s

Hondo has all this synergy, because he has met and is friends with pretty much everyone, and pretends to be friends with everyone else, like the empire. Thus, Connections.

I don’t see Empire characters (or any characters to be honest) that have synergy for the sake of synergy. It would be like EP having Jedi, GR, Seps, Clone, Droid, Mando, and BH synergy, in addition to the Empire and Sith synergy simply because he pretended to be friends with them or met someone from that faction.

To sum it up, Connections’ synergy just feels randomly placed and unnecessary. I’d suggest just removing the status effect Connections or completely redoing it.

• Okay, How would you rework the buff/move/unique.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    For the buff: Remove all the synergy and replace it with a buff that works with all factions, but grants Hondo bonuses for every unit that has Connections.

I feel that would better reflect Hondo making alliances and deals with everyone solely for his benefit.

For the Unique, Honda’s Connections: If Jedi Knight Anakin, Ezra Bridger, General Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, or Aurra Sing are present, grant them Connections at the start of battle.

I removed Kanan and added Aurra instead because Kanan didn’t really have a connection with Hondo (it was Ezra that did), and worked with Aurra multiple times so it made sense to include her.

For the buff: Remove all the synergy and replace it with a buff that works with all factions, but grants Hondo bonuses for every unit that has Connections.

I feel that would better reflect Hondo making alliances and deals with everyone solely for his benefit.

For the Unique, Honda’s Connections: If Jedi Knight Anakin, Ezra Bridger, General Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, or Aurra Sing are present, grant them Connections at the start of battle.

I removed Kanan and added Aurra instead because Kanan didn’t really have a connection with Hondo (it was Ezra that did), and worked with Aurra multiple times so it made sense to include her.

Yes, that sounds quite good and I will be working on doing that soon. It is an amazing idea, and I will be putting your Name in the credits for all the amazing help.
  • All done

Yes, that sounds quite good and I will be working on doing that soon. It is an amazing idea, and I will be putting your Name in the credits for all the amazing help.

In fact, on the point about Aurra, I think Aurra and Hondo were lovers.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/