Quinlan Vos Kit Idea

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited October 2021
lvpu0vrkchqh.jpg
Quinlan Vos
Light Side, Support (AGI), Leader, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter, Galactic Republic, Jedi
Agile Support that uses unconventional means to track and defeat enemies.

Basic: Shoot ‘n Slash
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy twice and inflict Critical Chance Down and Potency Down for 2 turns. This attack can’t be countered.

Special 1: Echo Tracking (Cooldown: 4)
FINAL TEXT: All Scoundrel allies recover 30% Protection and gain Speed Up for 2 turns. Dispel all buffs from all enemies and inflict Marked and Vulnerable on the weakest enemy for 2 turns. This attack can’t be evaded or resisted.

Leader: Unpredictable Tactics
FINAL TEXT: Scoundrel allies have +100% Tenacity and gain Protection Up (10%, Stacking) for 2 turns when they resist a detrimental effect. When Quinlan Vos is in the leader slot, and not the ally slot, the following contract is active:
Contract: Resist detrimental effect 30 times. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)
Reward: All enemies have -50% Tenacity and -50% Defense for the rest of the battle. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated.

Unique 1: Undercover Jedi
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Quinlan Vos has +10% Evasion, gains +30% Offense while he has Speed Up, and gains Speed Up and Foresight for 2 turns whenever he falls below 50% Health. Whenever Quinlan Vos evades an enemy during their turn, he attacks them using his basic ability.

Unique 2: Quinlan Vos’s Payout
FINAL TEXT: Whenever Quinlan Vos receives a Reward from a Contract, he also receives the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)
Payout: Grant Quinlan Vos +50 Speed and the Special ability Unconventional Takedown until the end of battle.
Unconventional Takedown: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If this attack defeats the target, they can’t be revived. Otherwise inflict Breach for 2 turns. This attack can’t be evaded, ignores Protection, and deals 10% more damage for each buff on Scoundrel allies. (Cooldown: 4)
Shoutout to @Fett_Kenobi80 as his kit ideas for Asajj Ventress (Bounty Hunter) and Quinan Vos is what inspired me to make this one. Go check his version out here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/250340/bounty-hunters-part-1-2-my-new-and-my-reworked-versions-by-fett-kenobi80
If you're here, also checkout my verison of Asajj Ventress (Bounty Hunter), which you can find here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/245789/asajj-ventress-bounty-hunter-kit-idea
Finally, a Shoutout to @Sebek for his help with designing this one.
Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies