Rae Sloane Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited November 2021
Here is the kit idea for Rae Sloane. If you have any feedback, please comment.

Lore:
Rae Sloane, one of the surviving Imperial leaders following the Battle of Endor, was a resourceful Imperial admiral who dedicated her life to the Galactic Empire. Over her time in the Empire, Sloane rose through the ranks, proving countless times her leadership skills and devotion to the Empire. Following the Battle of Endor, Sloane publicly took command of the Empire, while Gallius Rax served as its true leader behind the scenes. However, Sloane disagreed with Rax’s leadership and tactics, and following the attack on Chandrila, Sloane hunted down Rax to reclaim the Galactic Empire from his control. A powerful leader in battle, Rae Sloane strengthens her allies and increases their survivability while steadily weakening her enemies.

v6gu625od2pa.jpeg

Unit Name: Rae Sloane
Tags: Dark Side, Support (TAC), Leader, Empire, Imperial Troopers, Imperial Remnant
Description: Ambitious Imperial Admiral who is devoted to strengthening her team, while weakening enemies.
Relic: Grand Admiral Rank Plaque

Basic: Imperial Order (Omega):
Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict Offense Down for 2 turns. If they already had it, grant all Empire allies Offense Up for 2 turns instead.

Special: Striking Down Disorder (Cooldown 3) (Omega):
Deal special damage to all enemies, and dispel all buffs on them. Then, inflict Speed Down and Defense Down for 2 turns. Rebel and New Republic enemies can’t evade or resist this attack.

Special: Reforging the Empire (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Dispel all debuffs on all Empire allies, and grant them the opposite buffs, if any, for 3 turns. Empire allies that were not debuffed gain 60% Turn Meter instead. Then, call all Imperial Remnant allies to assist, dealing 20% less damage.

Leader: Preserving the Empire (Zeta):
Empire allies have +30% Tenacity and recover 5% Health whenever they resist a debuff. Imperial Remnant allies have +20% Potency as well, and gain 10% 20% Turn Meter whenever they inflict a debuff.

Whenever an Empire ally is critically hit while below 50% Health, they gain Protection Up (20%) and Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns.

The first time an Imperial Remnant ally would be reduced to 1% Health, they recover 100% Health and Protection, and gain Stealth and Defense Up for 2 turns.

Unique: Sloane’s Ambition (Omega):
Rae Sloane has +70% Counter Chance, and has a 50% chance (doubled on Imperial Remnant allies) to assist whenever an Empire ally uses an ability during their turn (limit once per turn).

Whenever an Empire ally gains a buff, Rae Sloane has a 40% chance (doubled if all allies are Empire) to gain that buff as well. Whenever Sloane gains a buff this way, all Empire allies gain 10% Turn Meter.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• LOVE THIS KIT!!!

Even though I am still yet to read the Aftermath books (my parents expect me to read more age-appropriate, boring books), I know a decent bit about Sloane, and absolutely love the character. You have done the character a great justice.

One question on her lead zeta: is this the 1st time each Imperial Remnant ally ...; or the 1st time this happens to any Imperial Remnant ally, and then not once to the other IR allies.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    LOVE THIS KIT!!!

Even though I am still yet to read the Aftermath books (my parents expect me to read more age-appropriate, boring books), I know a decent bit about Sloane, and absolutely love the character. You have done the character a great justice.

One question on her lead zeta: is this the 1st time each Imperial Remnant ally ...; or the 1st time this happens to any Imperial Remnant ally, and then not once to the other IR allies.

Thank you for evaluating, your kind words are greatly appreciated. I am glad that you enjoyed this kit.

For the lead zeta, it is the first time it happens to any IR ally, then it doesn’t affect the other IR allies.

• I like the kit overall, but I am not a fan of the unique because I overall dislike the idea of balancing through RnG. If its not about crit, I personally never like RnG. But that's purely my personal complaint and nothing objective.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    MemeMaster wrote: »
    I like the kit overall, but I am not a fan of the unique because I overall dislike the idea of balancing through RnG. If its not about crit, I personally never like RnG. But that's purely my personal complaint and nothing objective.

Thank you for evaluating. I do see your point about the unique and the RNG involved with it. I will add something to make the Unique not entirely RNG reliant, while keeping some of the original ability.