Any Jawa fans out there?

Snowman_EXE
8 posts Member
edited October 2021
I know there's a lot of people who hate Jawas or think they're worthless in the game, but I feel like they need a bit of an update/new blood. I love Jawas and I do wish we could get an update on them/some new blood to make them more viable as a complete team, rather than sticking just one or two in a Droid team.

Though I know the devs have more important things to do than listen to the ramblings of one random player, keeping up with current shows/stories and making characters based on that, it seems like a lot of weaker/out of date characters could use some new paint, so to speak.

Maybe an update to the Jawa Engineer that lets it have a droid summon. Jawas are known for having 'Monster Droids', after all. Maybe some more anti-Droid capabilities, to help counter those Grevious droid teams...
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Well there’s a good chance that CG will make u relic Jawas for the new Mandalorian content ;)
  • @Mephisto_style this is your time to shine
  • I do like the idea of them summoning a droid to battle. I would imagine Jawas are already a usable counter to Grievous given how many turns he tends to take. But they certainly have their uses. Geos and troopers hate them!
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Do you have your Jawas on Relic? I don't know how good they perform against most teams on that level. Just know with modifier,they are a nasty enemgy in Conquest.
  • My jawas are g11. I like them. They can kill mon mothma and geo teams.

Rey Jawas do great in p1 crancor. 18% damage.... Crancor ain't going anywhere and to the best of my knowledge no team gets a higher % in Crancor than that. So if getting higher rank in crancor interests you then maybe look at relic Jawas with Rey.

Some people put Jawas on GAC defense cause they are good at stealing banners. Xaereth does this.
  • My jawas are g11. I like them. They can kill mon mothma and geo teams.

Rey Jawas do great in p1 crancor. 18% damage.... Crancor ain't going anywhere and to the best of my knowledge no team gets a higher % in Crancor than that. So if getting higher rank in crancor interests you then maybe look at relic Jawas with Rey.

Some people put Jawas on GAC defense cause they are good at stealing banners. Xaereth does this.

JMK with a team fully of characters that are actually very useful in multiple places can get upwards of 30%. I got 38% last run.

There are much better investments for r5 than jawas.
  • Yes, we all know there are better investments, but that's what I'm talking about. Even the freaking EWOKS have better selection and teams than the Jawas. But oh no, because the Ewoks are cute, they get a pass for being inches away from eating the main group. The Jawas just stole droids and technology here and there.

But the point I'm trying to make is that they need an update, freshblood or something. Make it so they're actually viable. Not just... there. Like Lobot.
  • I would like the Jawas get the scoundrel game tag so they can get used with other characters. I think the scoundrel tag would be good and fit both Jawas and tuskens.