Facebook link

How much time does previous facebook link work after I changed it to a new one?
Can anyone having access to old device being logged in to Facebook account access the game in case I changed the link to another FB account?

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    dimentii wrote: »
    How much time does previous facebook link work after I changed it to a new one?
    Can anyone having access to old device being logged in to Facebook account access the game in case I changed the link to another FB account?

FB link is used to link your account to another device guest account or some free crystals intially or i think you can post some stuff to FB with it (not sure of that)
    If you game account is linked to FB and someone has your FB login credentials they could clone your game account and play as you.
    Good think is FB can only be linked to one game account, and unlinking on any "copy" of the account will unlike it from all copies.

If your old device the game account was not linked to game center or google play (was a guest account) and you didn't reset the device than fb link or not they could play on your account, fb link is just used as a way to move the account to a new device, once it is there it doesn't really use it anymore.