Commander Ashoka Bonus Drops

Hi there,
I am wondering what the drop rate of CAT is actually? Every event before with bonus drops it was a 100% to get the bonus item, shard or a GL ticket on a 20 energy node and this time around it is way fewer, at least it feels that way after investing 2000 energy. I know it was sometimes for additional gear or so and not for shards. So why is there such a bad drop rate guys? Will there be another option to get CAT in the near future? Is CAT part of the conquest store, can I buy shards there?

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Every event before with bonus drops it was a 100% to get the bonus item, shard … on a 20 energy node

No it wasn’t
  • Hi there,
    I am wondering what the drop rate of CAT is actually? Every event before with bonus drops it was a 100% to get the bonus item, shard or a GL ticket on a 20 energy node and this time around it is way fewer, at least it feels that way after investing 2000 energy. I know it was sometimes for additional gear or so and not for shards. So why is there such a bad drop rate guys? Will there be another option to get CAT in the near future? Is CAT part of the conquest store, can I buy shards there?

CAT will be part of Conquest store (if cadence holds) in a few weeks when Conquest 10 launches. For Conquest Currency and Crystals… probably pretty expensive though.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Every event before with bonus drops it was a 100% to get the bonus item, shard … on a 20 energy node

No it wasn’t

It was for GL tickets, right. I didn´t pay attention closely for shards. But what is the actual drop rate, do you know?
  • I got 4 out of my first 5 on a 16 energy farm. Got 12 out of 5 total full nodes, 4 of those are 20 energy.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    I believe Galactic Chase events have had a 2% drop rate, so for 100 energy you should get 2 shards if I’m not mistaken.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

No it wasn’t

It was for GL tickets, right. I didn´t pay attention closely for shards. But what is the actual drop rate, do you know?

Galactic chases are estimated to be about 2% per energy.

While GL tickets is somewhere between 5-6% per energy
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

No it wasn’t

Galactic chases are estimated to be about 2% per energy.

While GL tickets is somewhere between 5-6% per energy

Thx. Then I need some more energy :-)
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    I've heard stories about people getting 100+ shards somehow, but my personal experience is a lot worse(
    Just for the stat lovers i'm currently at 44shards/2100energy, which is just a little bit higher than 2% per energy
  • Wonder why they put her on LS Nodes on DS Energy Day...little things but stingyaemmgv0uj78f.jpg
  • i just buy 3 refreshes, so 360 energy used on 16 and 20 light side spots, to get one unique CAT shard... really a miserable droprate
    don't waste your cristals, it's only bluff
  • I'm glad I finished her in conquest 8. Not a single drop yet.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm glad I finished her in conquest 8. Not a single drop yet.

How much energy on hard nodes?
  • On the malevolence shards i did 4 refreshes on HM's and got 0. I switched over and just worked them on normal modes - literally like normal 1-C - and quite when i got the 20 i needed to go 7*. Took maybe 4-6 refreshes, but i only did like 2 a day. to keep it cheap.

CAT? I went cheap strat again. Especially with it being 1 day. 4 refreshed totally 250 crystals got 11 shards (i needed 10). And by cheap, i never did the same node 2x. I just looked at the nodes starting at level 1 for toons i didn't have and worked upwards.

The goal to beat is 600 crystals for 5 shards which is what you can buy them for in conquest.