Accelerated Ship shards

MadDad_NewWarframe
153 posts Member
edited April 2023
Hey

please CG make the older ship shards accelerated Ships like Landos Falcon, Reys Falcon, Ebon Hawk are a nightmare for farming. I'm pretty stacked fleet wise. But newer players will struggle to unlock GLs like Rey or be M ILF ready.
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• Struggle = frustration = spending = billion dollar game
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There are much fewer ships than characters. There are no plans currently to accelerate ships. The accelerated characters are already helping new players with ships, allowing then to get pilots ready faster. With focus and planning, they can do it.
  • MadDad_NewWarframe
    153 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    I disagree @Kyno do you need raddus and finalizer for the Galatic legends Rey + SLKR? Yes 5 star requirement... Ebon Hawk then needs to be taken to 7 stars... So players have to spend valuable cantina enegy (used for relic farming), chasing 3+ year old ship shards. Makes zero sense not accelerating, other than profit making. So deviating for long periods farming ships, giving with one hand, whilst slowing them down with the other. Why not move ships to a lower cantina node then.

Id love to see the breakdown on newer player farming jmk, jmls and see vs GL Rey..
  • Ships are such a grind and people get bored of the game
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I disagree Kyno do you need raddus and finalizer for the Galatic legends Rey + SLKR? Yes 5 star requirement... Ebon Hawk then needs to be taken to 7 stars... So players have to spend valuable cantina enegy (used for relic farming), chasing 3+ year old ship shards. Makes zero sense not accelerating, other than profit making. So deviating for long periods farming ships, giving with one hand, whilst slowing them down with the other. Why not move ships to a lower cantina node then.

Id love to see the breakdown on newer player farming jmk, jmls and see vs GL Rey..

Accelerate all ships because 3 are requirements?

I would too, I would imagine Rey is in the lower half of GLs being farmed. She is great but the easiest to avoid in the current grand scheme.

What you call deviating is just part of a planned approach to getting to an end goal.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Zeamech wrote: »
    Ships are such a grind and people get bored of the game

Ships are the least needed part of the game to govus on, very easy to build up to a decent level and worry about things you enjoy in stead, if that's the issue.
  • Rey and slkr will be largely avoided due to the fleet implications..

SEE, JMLS, LV, JMK = 1 SHIP EACH

REY, SLKR = 7 ships each...
This discussion has been closed.