Conquest - daily activities?

I know one of the shortcomings of Conquest is that people finish it early, and the final few days, I doubt anyone logs in to it at all.

What if there was a daily activity to be completed? It could even be randomly drawn from a pool of possible objectives. I know it's more RNG for an event that has gotten a bit more difficult to complete already, but it might accomplish the aim of bringing everyone to the Galactic Conquest more regularly.

Couldn't help but think of it as I wait the last few days before reward drops.

Replies

• Options
    The devs claimed that was one of the shortcomings, but I don’t believe them.

In Conquests 1-6 it was well within reach to earn red crate without a single energy refresh. Conquests 7-9 this was made impossible by the increase in node cost and the much more laborious nature of most feats.

Anyone finishing Conquest 7-9 early will have spent more crystals than they needed to. The devs will absolutely not see this as a problem.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Anyone finishing Conquest 7-9 early will have spent more crystals than they needed to. The devs will absolutely not see this as a problem.

This was true for all Conquest and finishing early.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Depends how early.

I finished C4 and C5 ~36 hrs early and spent 0 crystals on refreshes.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Depends how early.

I didn't think that early was possible, but yes I know you could have finished early for free, by some measure.
  • Options

Depends how early.

I didn't think that early was possible, but yes I know you could have finished early for free, by some measure.
    I didn’t pull it off in C6, and only made it with ~8hrs to spare.

It was achievable that early if you skipped either the 50 light or 50 dark feat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Depends how early.

I didn’t pull it off in C6, and only made it with ~8hrs to spare.

It was achievable that early if you skipped either the 50 light or 50 dark feat.

Honestly, never thought about slipping either one of those, but that does make sense.