Build my dream team around Leia!

aGlint
54 posts Member
I would love to hear multiple opinions on a team based on Leia please.

Rerolled after playing f2p for a little while and decided to get a quick start on a new shard following some of the really good guides posted here.

Out of the chromium packs, I got enough shards to 7* Leia and decided to stop there. Kit Fisto, Maul, and Cad are enough for 6*. The rest of the exclusive heroes have enough for 5*.

That being said, it seems like a good idea would be to build around Leia since I can eventually max her.

I have lots of other heroes now so it will be easier to say who I DO NOT have. Yoda, Daka, Dooku, Obi, Luke, Vader, Dathcha, and some other junk heroes.

My initial thought is Phasma, Leia, QGJ, Lumi, and then either Sid/GS/RG/Kylo.

Ultimately something good for defense in arena would be nice. So, considering I have most heroes who would you choose to be Leia's team? Bonus points if there's some rollover to assisting with missions and GW.

Replies

• I suggest looking into a rebel team with Leia. Ackbar (L), Leia, HRS, ST Han, DPS. You should be able to find some videos in threads people posted about Rebels if you try the search function.

P.S. I'm jealous you have Leia as a Rebel team is what I want the most.
  • http://www.swgohcantina.com/tag/critical/

Im interested as well. Above link should help
  • aGlint
    54 posts Member
    Actually yea i came back to post maybe something with Ackbar.. hmm sounds interesting.

Will this cause me to be hurting in other modes like GW? Probably the most confusing thing about the game now is am I going to spread too thin.. want to keep JC, Barriss, Lumi geared and make a cool team around Leia, and have folks for Dark Side missions, etc....
  • Ole_Man_Bourbon
    343 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Phasma
    FOTP
    RP
    Leia
    ST Han?

Im thinking ahead for balance--I know FOTP always dies before first turn now
  • aGlint
    54 posts Member
    HRS is that Soldier or Scout?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Scout
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Nute (L), Leia, Lando, RG & Daka or ewok elder

Or...

Nute (L), Leia, Chirpa, Teebo, ewok elder
  • I need a team based around Leia too, I have a 7* also.. I just love Dooku too much though.
  • I dont have ackbar or nute so gonna run phasma idea into ground

Phasma L
    Leia
    RP
    Poggle
    ST Han

Crit, offense up, + turn meter
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    QG
    RG
    Lumi
    GS
    Leia

• Greg1920 wrote: »
    QG
    RG
    Lumi
    GS
    Leia

How about 86 in place of Lumi there
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Nute (L), Leia, Lando, RG and Rey.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    QG
    RG
    Lumi
    GS
    Leia

How about 86 in place of Lumi there

I like the Lumi heal to keep RG around longer and the HOT helps the team recover if RG gets a second taunt. 86 would work but if you are going the DPS route I would prefer Rey or RP instead of 86 but it would probably work. (I don't have 86)

I run the above team with RP instead of Leia and am able to beat any team and don't fall to far. My server is still maturing as most Rey's and RGs are 5-6 star.
  • Thx. Im working on RP.

Seems like offense up would be a big deal for a team with leia.

Speaking of which, if Leia attacks Dooku 3 times in a row without killing him, can he counterattack for each shot (3 x 2 bonus + double attack in turn = 8 consecutive attacks on Leia)? Seems pretty ungentlemanly but should happen based on what ive seen.
  • QJ,Leia,Aayla,Rey and RG are a fun run.
  • I have had my Leia for a while now 7*, and I just thought she was okay not really giving her a chance now she is part of my team and I love fact that she stealth away from the fight making her able to land her triple shot whit out any one focusing her. The speed she gets is great and if you get Bigges to land his assist on her it works out great I wouldn't use her as a leader though there are far more better leader abilties.
  • Kr4itok_
    269 posts Member
    I'm considering a build based around Leia and Chief Chirpa. Probably something like Chirpa (L), Leia, Ewok Elder, and Daka/RG/FOTP (pick 2 and/or sub fotp for GS or Rey if desired). Chirpa seems like he'll add a lot to Leia since it's a lot of turn meter gain and additional damage. Also, what a god awful choice of who to kill first between that team, lol.
  • Thx. Im working on RP.

Seems like offense up would be a big deal for a team with leia.

Speaking of which, if Leia attacks Dooku 3 times in a row without killing him, can he counterattack for each shot (3 x 2 bonus + double attack in turn = 8 consecutive attacks on Leia)? Seems pretty ungentlemanly but should happen based on what ive seen.

And no if she lands 3 attacks on him he only dose his attack as normal sometimes hitting twice. It is Kylo who hits all three times and if she is stealth he can only try to land the three attacks. Same as fives he only gets the one counter attack.
  • I use Leia in my Arena team, and heavily in GW. You can successfully use her in about any lineup in a damage role. The rebel team is a longish farm, since both ST Han and Ackbar are in the same shipments, and are both mandatory, with HRScout being pretty good in the 4th spot, and maybe Biggs for a pure rebel team that would do fairly well.

Main advice though is get started on your hard farms now (likely Rey and RG, plus whoever else you will want), since they will probably take at least a few months to finish.

Welcome to the 7-star Leia club btw, it's nice in here.
  • I wish I had a Leia.
  • aGlint wrote: »
    I would love to hear multiple opinions on a team based on Leia please.

Rerolled after playing f2p for a little while and decided to get a quick start on a new shard following some of the really good guides posted here.

Out of the chromium packs, I got enough shards to 7* Leia and decided to stop there. Kit Fisto, Maul, and Cad are enough for 6*. The rest of the exclusive heroes have enough for 5*.

That being said, it seems like a good idea would be to build around Leia since I can eventually max her.

I have lots of other heroes now so it will be easier to say who I DO NOT have. Yoda, Daka, Dooku, Obi, Luke, Vader, Dathcha, and some other junk heroes.

My initial thought is Phasma, Leia, QGJ, Lumi, and then either Sid/GS/RG/Kylo.

Ultimately something good for defense in arena would be nice. So, considering I have most heroes who would you choose to be Leia's team? Bonus points if there's some rollover to assisting with missions and GW.

How much did you invest to level her to 7*?
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Smapty wrote: »
    Nute (L), Leia, Lando, RG & Daka or ewok elder

Or...

Nute (L), Leia, Chirpa, Teebo, ewok elder

I've run the first team maxed and I lose too much rank.

Nute L Leia Lando RG daka.

I switched out Leia for QGJ I drop less with him. I like Leia but I'm not all impressed with her.
  • Neo1980
    13 posts Member
    Leila+rey+rg
  • QGJ (l) - Ayala - Leia - Rey - GS or
    QGJ (l) - Lumi -Leia -Rey - GS or
    QGJ (l) - RG - Leia - Rey - GS

Either will be very potent, though I would strongly recommend to get Yoda
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    7* Leia is my mainstay cannon on my arena team. I run QGJ (L), Yoda, RG, Daka, Leia. I am usually top 5 in my arena. I have several 7* toons and always seem to go back to her. I think the most important thing for her is the gear. I took forever getting the 50 hairdryers to get her to level 8. Once I did she seems a lot better. Now she needs another 100 hair dryers along with everyone else. I think you need a taunt tank to protect her but her speed helps her get in multiple shots. I also almost never stealth her on offense, only if she is low on health.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133