Marked task not working - sector 5

I may be a little late to the party, but is marked task not working in sector five. I inflict mark with both DR and the Death Trooper and it doesn’t count… I’m not gonna make the 545 crate without it….

Replies

• Options
    DT and DR inflict Deathmark, not Marked. You need GG, JKR, Piett for Marked.
  • Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    DT and DR inflict Deathmark, not Marked. You need GG, JKR, Piett for Marked.

This. GG vs talzin lead is by far the easiest way to do this one in my experience
  • Options
    Well - Frak me…. I’m an ****. I didn’t even realize I was reading it wrong.

Like, I was reading Marked, but my mind kept saying Death Mark.

Thank you folks.
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    I recall an earlier post at the start of this conquest where someone said they merged all the deathmark stuff into a feat in Sector 5 and that all the stuff you initially mentioned counted (as in they fixed what wasn't working prior). But no, that's not the case. The 'fix' was basically removing the feat and replacing it with something else.

I went in to S5 thinking the same thing because of it. Though i thought i simply missed it in a prior sector.
  • Options
    I got box 4 on hard last time, lost the will to grind at box 3 this time round and haven't bothered. My alt got to box 3 on normal inside 4 days, haven't bothered since then.