TW matchmaking screwy since r9 addition

DarthGrff
183 posts Member
edited October 2021
I have noticed that recently (since the r9 addition to tw) that matchmaking has been alittle bit screwy. I wanted to share the information I have found with you guys. These 2 first screenshots are from the 2 tw's prior to the relic 9 addition and division changes. As you can see with this first screenshot of the comparisons, the matchmaking was pretty balanced, a tiny punch up/punch down is a good match. The same thing is true in the second screenshot. (By the way my guild is always the one that appears first for numbers)1rx1f5jr3x6e.png
se40zedikep3.png

Now let's get to the matchups post changes. This first screenshot shows the first match. a 40 mil punch up with the opposing guild having almost double of gl ults. How is this matchmaking even possible!!???
u52naw45hz7e.png

The 2nd round is better, but still bad. It is much more "balanced" but not that good still due to the gl difference. y52wnzwwmrnz.png

The 3rd round it starts getting BAD. It is a 30 mil punch up and they have over double the gl's as us. WHAT IS THIS MATCHMAKING!!!8ego2ihsjdlk.png

The 4th round I was hoping for a good match. But NOOOOOOOO. It is the worst one yet! This match, how is it even possible?????? Were nowhere near being in the same division!a7uli4q30rrk.jpeg
vgmwd4d64k93.jpeg

Look at this!! They have almost 60 more gl’s! Almost double our g13 count and over 170 more r8s. I could go on and on about what they have. The point is this is 3rd time out of 4 tw’s that we have had a match like this and they just keep getting worse. I get maybe going up a division, but they’re 70 mil more than us that’s not even close to the same division. I hope this data further proves my point that something is maybe not performing correctly. I hope the community feels the same way I do, and we can get CG to at least look into this.....