Mister Bones Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited November 2021
Here is the kit idea for Mister Bones, Temmin Wexley's battle droid bodyguard and friend. If you have any feedback, please comment.

Lore:
Mister Bones, also simply called Bones, was a heavily modified B1 Battle Droid constructed by Temmin Wexley to serve as his bodyguard and companion. As a result of the mixture of programs used to create Bones, he had a sadistic personality and enjoyed performing violence.

Following the rebellion on Akiva, in which Bones fought alongside his Master Temmin Wexley, both Wexley and Bones joined the former’s mother Norra and her team of Imperial hunters in bringing Imperial fugitives to justice. Throughout the many missions Bones went on with Wexley’s team, he proved to be fiercely loyal to his allies, and extremely violent against his enemies.

qwgk4uczhnrl.png

Unit Name: Mister Bones
Tags: Light Side, Attacker (AGI), Droid, New Republic, Scoundrel
Description: Deadly Droid Attacker that swiftly defeats enemies while recovering Health and Protection.
Relic: Vibroblade arm

Basic: Vibroblade Slice (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down and Tenacity Down for 2 turns. If Mister Bones is buffed, this attack deals 50% more damage.

Special: I PERFORMED VIOLENCE (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Deal physical damage to all enemies, and inflict Vulnerable on them for 2 turns. Then, dispel all debuffs on the primary target and attack again, doing 20% more damage for each debuff dispelled.

Additionally, New Republic and Scoundrel allies gain Offense Up and Defense Penetration Up for 2 turns.

Unique: Unique Programming (Zeta):
Mister Bones has +20 Speed and +25% Defense Penetration. Additionally, he has +7% Max Health for each New Republic or Scoundrel ally, and recovers 5% Max Health and Protection whenever a debuffed enemy starts their turn. Whenever Mister Bones gains a status effect, he gains +5% Critical Chance until his next attack.

Whenever an enemy is defeated, Mister Bones gains 30% Turn Meter and reduces his cooldowns by 1.

Unique: Temmin’s Protector (Omega):
Mister Bones has +25% Offense and +75% Counter Chance at the start of battle if Temmin Wexley is an ally. Whenever Temmin Wexley falls below 50% Health, Mister Bones resets his cooldowns and takes a bonus turn.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Overall i feel like it's a good, powerful kit, but cam you clarify what you meant with his 2nd Unique? Does it have +25% Offense and gains additional 75% Counter Chance if Wexley is an ally, or maybe it gains both of these bonuses if Wexley is an ally?

Thank you for evaluating. Bones gains both the Offense and Counter Chance bonuses if Wexley is an ally.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Following the release of my kit for Temmin Wexley, I am making small changes to this kit to synergize better with Temmin.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/250677/temmin-wexley-kit-idea/p1?new=1