TB bug or just changed?

Zaph0dd
182 posts Member
edited October 2021
Am I imagining it, or are BOTH ship missions in zone 2 of the "Territory battle: Geonosis Separatist Might" fleet combats different to how they should be, one of them requiring vulture droid, and the other fielding Negotiator instead of Endurance ?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• The ship you face has always been random. If you’d only ever seen Endurance you had been lucky.

The Vulture droid issue arose last TB. Previously you were given an event unit vulture droid, but now you need your own. I’ve not seen a dev comment on this issue.
  • It is also sticking it on the field to start with, where it used to be forced to reinforcement.
  • Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    On the note of odd this TB, Kit Fisto seems to be hitting incredibly hard on wave 4 in the Geos CM in P1. He one shot my Poggle from full health and protection. Still finished the CM but traditionally i've always left him for last as he never posed any real threat. After he vaporized my Poggle i removed him right away to not lose another unit. Was weird.
  • Joebo720 wrote: »
    On the note of odd this TB, Kit Fisto seems to be hitting incredibly hard on wave 4 in the Geos CM in P1. He one shot my Poggle from full health and protection. Still finished the CM but traditionally i've always left him for last as he never posed any real threat. After he vaporized my Poggle i removed him right away to not lose another unit. Was weird.

Not sure what gear level your bugs are. But back when I ran G12 bugs, Kit was considered one of the biggest threats in wave 4 (as all AOE attackers are).
  • Joebo720 wrote: »

Not sure what gear level your bugs are. But back when I ran G12 bugs, Kit was considered one of the biggest threats in wave 4 (as all AOE attackers are).

1st time on gel tb and I did this. But I use Palp/Vader team on other top mission, and kit fisto literally 1shotted my team in p3.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Not sure what gear level your bugs are. But back when I ran G12 bugs, Kit was considered one of the biggest threats in wave 4 (as all AOE attackers are).

Poggle is G12 everyone else is R3 or above. Just never saw it before. Even his AoE before tickled as far as i remember. Maybe stars alligned for him or something.

• So with a month to fix it, CG didn't fix it? They just gave up on this?
  • Vulture droid being a requirement, despite never being one before last couple of TBs, and we have no reason to believe this is an intentional change since there has been no official communication.
    It’s disgusting that following the issue with chimaera/executor 3 DS TBs ago, the fix they made seems to have caused this issue with vulture; 2 months have passed and CG have done nothing about it, without even compensating us last TB, and I very much doubt they will this time.
    It can’t be too hard to sort out but they have no interest in fixing it because all they care about is how to get more money out of us players.
    Their disloyalty and disrespect towards us players is mind boggling 😣
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's in the dev tracker. It is still in progress.